How do I put together a Professional Rack System Setup

Posted by Scott Vallery on Sun, 04/23/00 - 19:21:55.

I'm looking to build a rack system that I can use on concert tours in the tri-state area. I'm currently using an RP10 which is junk for what I need. I need to be able to setup to 3-5 different delay, Chorus', etc. I need to be able to press one switch for it all. I've seen where a Bradshaw Switching System can be used for this. However, I'm in the stone age when it comes to this stuff. I really need help and suggestions on what to buy for hush, how to hook up multiple amps and amplifiers, etc. I'm stupid to this stuff. I have played so long just straight guitar, trying to get the most out of my instrument. I am now putting the icing on so to speak. Our band plays everything from Rock, to blues, to jazz. So it demands it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: How do I put together a Professional Rack System Setup

: I'm looking to build a rack system that I can use on concert tours in the tri-state area. I'm currently using an RP10 which is junk for what I need. I need to be able to setup to 3-5 different delay, Chorus', etc. I need to be able to press one switch for it all. I've seen where a Bradshaw Switching System can be used for this. However, I'm in the stone age when it comes to this stuff. I really need help and suggestions on what to buy for hush, how to hook up multiple amps and amplifiers, etc. I'm stupid to this stuff. I have played so long just straight guitar, trying to get the most out of my instrument. I am now putting the icing on so to speak. Our band plays everything from Rock, to blues, to jazz. So it demands it.

I was going to ask whether Scott got an answer to his question, but my reply simply restated his question. Sorry!

Contact customaudioelectronics.com . There is a product that they make (or will make) that will suit your needs. Pricy but worth it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.