Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Anybody have opinion on Rogue CG-100 R amp?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Lookin at amps. I see this Rogue for 69 from Musicians Friend. Need a good amp for practice/small clubs. Want to know what people this of this one…
    Ron

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I just got one from Musicians Friend. As soon as i opened it i hooked it up and started playing on it. It’s exactly what i wanted and especially for the price. But then i inspected it as bit closer and noticed the wood casing was cracked in several areas. Nothing was wrong with the electronics. Nothing major, but i am still going to ship it back and get a new one. Also i bought a 1 year warrenty on it for around $16 from musicians friend. If you do buy this amp i recommend getting some sort or warrenty. I havn’t really had any experiences with Rogue’s before so i got the warrenty just to be safe. So if your looking to buy this amp for practice and small clubs (like me) i think it’s a great buy.

Anonymous

I’m looking at it too, I heard it has some nice sound..not many options though…it’s poweful enough that’s for sure, and reliable…i played on it at Steve’s Music a while back..real good price…i say go for it

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.