Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics segovia guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I owned a segovia guitar a long time ago that my youngest son lost. I would like to replace it now. Are they still built? Are they available anywhere? Does anyone have one for sale?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a segovia j-40 cant find anything about it

Anonymous

Could anyone tell me when my Segovia Semi Acoustic Electra session series model SAC-20
      was made and in what year thank you Vic

Anonymous

I have a segovia sj976 i been looking for some think on it and cant find a thing
      which means i got a gold mind or a piece of junk well at least it plays great
      thanks terry http://www.adelaideweddingsinger.com.au

Anonymous

: I owned a segovia guitar a long time ago that my youngest son lost. I would like to replace it now. Are they still built? Are they available anywhere? Does anyone have one for sale? I have a Segovia Acoustic and I am willing to sell it to you at a low price, I love it and it sounds great theres minor wear and tear but its in pretty good shape if u wanna see a few pics ill be glad to e mail them to you just ask. sincerely ricardo ramos

Anonymous

: I owned a segovia guitar a long time ago that my youngest son lost. I would like to replace it now. Are they still built? Are they available anywhere? Does anyone have one for sale? I read the first reply and even though the Segovia guitars may not be priced at the level of Martin et al, they are quite enjoyable. I own and play a Segovia Studio SJ-54 model. I bought mine in Den Haag (The Hague)m Holland from the lead singer of the group Golden Earring. I recently read they are still available and I found this post by looking for info on them. I am looking for a site or info on LA Guitars. By the way, I bought mine in 1989 so it is sounding better and better as it ages.

Anonymous

Ive seen lots of these in Canadian stores cheap Korian I believe !

Anonymous

Apparently the brand was bought out by Casio, the company that makes pianos, and digital cameras, ect. I’m not entirely sure if that is true. i’m also trying to find out more information on the guitar brand. They had some for sale at a Pawn shop in edmonton for under 200$ and they sound really really nice. So i was just looking for some more information about them before i bought one. hope that is helpful.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.