Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics bozo guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

back in 1971 I had a 12 string acoustic made in chicago by bozo pudunovac. at the time he made three of them; one went to Leo Kotke, one to Bob Gibson, and I have the third. Since that time I’ve never heard any more about Bozo. Anyone out there know anything?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: back in 1971 I had a 12 string acoustic made in chicago by bozo pudunovac. at the time he made three of them; one went to Leo Kotke, one to Bob Gibson, and I have the third. Since that time I’ve never heard any more about Bozo. Anyone out there know anything?

Anonymous

If you are online you shouldn’t have any trouble finding out about bozo lately. Do a search and you will find his web site. I believe he is in Florida making guitars on a limited basis. I attended his Luthierie in San Diego almost 25 yrs ago and left with a wonderful 6 string cutaway that has always been my favorite guitar

Anonymous

I have a Bozo 6 string which was a Japanese import. I don’t think I will EVER part with this guitar! It sounds better than any Martin I have ever tried. If you search Google for bozo guitars you can find a link to his home page. Apparently he is still making a few guitars every year. They are rather expensive but most definitely worth the investment! : back in 1971 I had a 12 string acoustic made in chicago by bozo pudunovac. at the time he made three of them; one went to Leo Kotke, one to Bob Gibson, and I have the third. Since that time I’ve never heard any more about Bozo. Anyone out there know anything?

Anonymous

Check this link for starters http://www.guitars.net/bozo.htm

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.