Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics vox starstream XII

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

looking for parts palm wah pedal and tail cover any help would be appreciated

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi I sell one VOX STARSTREAM XII 1969 Italian made http://extraextra.org.free.fr/siteextraextra.org.html Barely Mint. Gorgeous sounds. One filter selector needs to be fixed (it fell into the body from the guitar) 1520 euros/1.943,06 USD/1.058,18 GBP Paris-France Feel free to ask for futher information

Anonymous

I have a vox star stream semi-hollow body that is in half decent shape. It may have what your looking for.

Anonymous

: I have a vox star stream semi-hollow body that is in half decent shape. It may have what your looking for. Please contact me [email protected] thanks

Anonymous

Hi guys, I’m looking for a set of pickup rings for this model of guitar. Please contact me if you can help me out! Thanks in advance, Jerry

Anonymous

: Hi guys, : I’m looking for a set of pickup rings for this model of guitar. Please contact me if you can help me out! : Thanks in advance, : Jerry Try Phantom Guitarworks under bulk parts :did you just get this on e-bay?

Anonymous

Hi folks–I’ve acquired a batterewd Starstream XII altho’ neck and all electronics are intact. However, body needs a paint job–any ideas how to get a paint match–repairer talked about going to car accesories place and trying to match up but hopefully someone out there would know colour and best paint to use. Thanks in advance, James P

Anonymous

: Hi guys, : I’m looking for a set of pickup rings for this model of guitar. Please contact me if you can help me out! : Thanks in advance, : Jerry Try Phantom Guitarworks under bulk parts :did you just get this on e-bay?

Anonymous

looking for schematics. will look out for your parts in U.K.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.