Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1955 Silvertone guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 1955 silvertone guitar for sale. Its brown with white around the outside of the body. Its in better
    shape than I am, and Im vintage 55 as well. I couldnt find any numbers anywhere except when you take the round
    cover off back, #849 is on a piece of wood. Ive got the case and the amp too! Not in the best shape, but Im sure
    a collector would want. Im inviting offers as I do not know what it would be worth. Thanks, Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ve been browsing around for one of those lately. With the amp in working condition, if you have the single lipstick pickup model, they fetch around $250 in good condition. I’ve seen working cases alone go for around a hundred or so. : I have a 1955 silvertone guitar for sale. Its brown with white around the outside of the body. Its in better : shape than I am, and Im vintage 55 as well. I couldnt find any numbers anywhere except when you take the round : cover off back, #849 is on a piece of wood. Ive got the case and the amp too! Not in the best shape, but Im sure : a collector would want. Im inviting offers as I do not know what it would be worth. Thanks, Mike

Anonymous

Hi Mike! Send some pictures if you can to my email address… I may be able to help you price this vintage instrument. Later man, gene

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.