1955 Silvertone guitar

Posted by Mike Kelly on Fri, 02/08/02 - 19:51:26.

I have a 1955 silvertone guitar for sale. Its brown with white around the outside of the body. Its in better
shape than I am, and Im vintage 55 as well. I couldnt find any numbers anywhere except when you take the round
cover off back, #849 is on a piece of wood. Ive got the case and the amp too! Not in the best shape, but Im sure
a collector would want. Im inviting offers as I do not know what it would be worth. Thanks, Mike

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1955 Silvertone guitar

Hi Mike!

Send some pictures if you can to my email address... I may be able to help you price this vintage instrument. Later man, gene

Re: 1955 Silvertone guitar

I've been browsing around for one of those lately. With the amp in working condition, if you have the single lipstick pickup model, they fetch around $250 in good condition. I've seen working cases alone go for around a hundred or so.

: I have a 1955 silvertone guitar for sale. Its brown with white around the outside of the body. Its in better
: shape than I am, and Im vintage 55 as well. I couldnt find any numbers anywhere except when you take the round
: cover off back, #849 is on a piece of wood. Ive got the case and the amp too! Not in the best shape, but Im sure
: a collector would want. Im inviting offers as I do not know what it would be worth. Thanks, Mike

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.