Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1978 boogie bodies guitar serial #0139

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have this guitar in my possesion. it is a one-piece koa strat body with a boogie bodies serial in the control cavity. the neck is solid rosewood with rosewood slab and serial on the neck. it has a neckplate "boogie bodies 0139 usa". it doesnt have the original guard but a good replacement and has a early eighties duncan 59. the bridge is brass and the nut is also brass (factory). guitar is in overall excellent shape and kicks butt and screams. if anyone is interested in this instrument e-thing me at hotmail. I have talked with lynn ellsworth and he said it IS one that they had made (charvel). john

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have this guitar in my possesion. it is a one-piece koa strat body with a boogie bodies serial in the control cavity. the neck is solid rosewood with rosewood slab and serial on the neck. it has a neckplate "boogie bodies 0139 usa". it doesnt have the original guard but a good replacement and has a early eighties duncan 59. the bridge is brass and the nut is also brass (factory). guitar is in overall excellent shape and kicks butt and screams. if anyone is interested in this instrument e-thing me at hotmail. I have talked with lynn ellsworth and he said it IS one that they had made (charvel). john I have a 1977 boogie body p.bass w/zebrawood body and birdseye maple neck. I had it put together then and worked it hard for years. I recentlty had it refinished anbd it should be ready to play again soon.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.