LEFT HAND FENDER STRATOCASTER FOR SALE!!

Posted by Carlos. O on Tue, 02/12/02 - 20:14:13.

Hey, I have a Left Hand Standard Fender Stratocaster.Its has a 21 fret Maple neck,black,body,black pickguard and pickups.I added a Semour Duncan SH8 Invader Humbucker (same as Tom Delogne's Signature Fender Strat)and it has a Vintage Fender Tremelo(with wammy bar)and its only been played for 4 months.Asking for $400,if interested or need moe more info,email me at doubleagent66@yahoo.com,will work something out.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: LEFT HAND FENDER STRATOCASTER FOR SALE!!

: Hey, I have a Left Hand Standard Fender Stratocaster.Its has a 21 fret Maple neck,black,body,black pickguard and pickups.I added a Semour Duncan SH8 Invader Humbucker (same as Tom Delogne's Signature Fender Strat)and it has a Vintage Fender Tremelo(with wammy bar)and its only been played for 4 months.Asking for $400,if interested or need moe more info,email me at doubleagent66@yahoo.com,will work something out.ill throw in a Morley Wah pedal and cable for free

: : Hey, I have a Left Hand Standard Fender Stratocaster.Its has a 21 fret Maple neck,black,body,black pickguard and pickups.I added a Semour Duncan SH8 Invader Humbucker (same as Tom Delogne's Signature Fender Strat)and it has a Vintage Fender Tremelo(with wammy bar)and its only been played for 4 months.Asking for $400,if interested or need moe more info,email me at doubleagent66@yahoo.com,will work something out.ill throw in a Morley Wah pedal and cable for free

Just wondering if you still have it?
If so please send me pics. Thanks, Jack

: Hey, I have a Left Hand Standard Fender Stratocaster.Its has a 21 fret Maple neck,black,body,black pickguard and pickups.I added a Semour Duncan SH8 Invader Humbucker (same as Tom Delogne's Signature Fender Strat)and it has a Vintage Fender Tremelo(with wammy bar)and its only been played for 4 months.Asking for $400,if interested or need moe more info,email me at doubleagent66@yahoo.com,will work something out.ill throw in a Morley Wah pedal and cable for free

I want it don't sell it because all i have to do is get the money. i've been looking for this kinda guitar for 9 months and couldn't find anything.

: I want it don't sell it because all i have to do is get the money. i've been looking for this kinda guitar for 9 months and couldn't find anything. and plus this can kick off my musical journey

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.