Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Jackson soloist users???????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

If there’s any Jackson soloist users, I need advice! I’ve been wanting a Jackson SL-1…..but wife shot down that purchase (too expensive), so I’m thinking about buying the SL-3 (japanese made). I’ve heard good things about this guitar as well….will probably do the job for me until I can upgrade…….I just want to make sure I’m not making a serious mistake. Do they stay in tune very well?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: If there’s any Jackson soloist users, I need advice! I’ve been wanting a Jackson SL-1…..but wife shot down that purchase (too expensive), so I’m thinking about buying the SL-3 (japanese made). I’ve heard good things about this guitar as well….will probably do the job for me until I can upgrade…….I just want to make sure I’m not making a serious mistake. Do they stay in tune very well? I looked at them a while back before ordering my SL-1, and they are nice guitars! The only issue I had, was that they are only about $300 away from getting the real thing. My dealer wants $1100 for the SL-1, and the SL-3 was $750. Hang in there man!

Anonymous

if i were u i would wait that last 300 dollars and get the american made guitar. american guitars are much better.

Anonymous

well, i don’t have an SL, but I have a PS-4 which may be similar. it has a double-locking trem, reverse headstock, HSH configuration, 24 fretboard. Same? well, that one fuckin rocks so ya, Jacksons are great.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.