Jackson soloist users???????

Posted by grwhitefan on Wed, 02/13/02 - 20:10:17.

If there's any Jackson soloist users, I need advice! I've been wanting a Jackson SL-1.....but wife shot down that purchase (too expensive), so I'm thinking about buying the SL-3 (japanese made). I've heard good things about this guitar as well....will probably do the job for me until I can upgrade.......I just want to make sure I'm not making a serious mistake. Do they stay in tune very well?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jackson soloist users???????

well, i don't have an SL, but I have a PS-4 which may be similar. it has a double-locking trem, reverse headstock, HSH configuration, 24 fretboard. Same? well, that one fuckin rocks so ya, Jacksons are great.

: If there's any Jackson soloist users, I need advice! I've been wanting a Jackson SL-1.....but wife shot down that purchase (too expensive), so I'm thinking about buying the SL-3 (japanese made). I've heard good things about this guitar as well....will probably do the job for me until I can upgrade.......I just want to make sure I'm not making a serious mistake. Do they stay in tune very well?

I looked at them a while back before ordering my SL-1, and they are nice guitars! The only issue I had, was that they are only about $300 away from getting the real thing. My dealer wants $1100 for the SL-1, and the SL-3 was $750. Hang in there man!

if i were u i would wait that last 300 dollars and get the american made guitar. american guitars are much better.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.