Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Wanted: Elite Strat Tremolo Arm

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find.

Anonymous

: : I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find.

Anonymous

: : I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find. dude, i dont know if you stillneed one, . . .i got one

Anonymous

Try http://www.guitar-parts.com, the guys there are great at scrounging up hard to finds, also have seen elite trems w/arm around once in awhile for about $40. : I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find.

Anonymous

http://www.musicparts.com, saw the posting above by Gene and remembered it… the one below was from typing while not thinking. : Try http://www.guitar-parts.com, the guys there are great at scrounging up hard to finds, also have seen elite trems w/arm around once in awhile for about $40. : : : I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find.

Anonymous

Thanks for the link–I tried the other site and they couldn’t help. The search continues…

Anonymous

: I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find. I GUESS THEY WOULD BE HARD TO FIND. I HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN A STRAT ELITE SINCE THEY WERE DICONTINUED DUE TO THE MAJOR TUNING PROBLEMS THAT WERE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT TREM. THAT ALONG WITH THE FINKY PUSH BUTTON PICKUP SELECTORS AND THE LIST PRICE FOR ONE STRAT "ELITE". THE GUITAR ITSELF HAD GREAT PLAYABILITY–AND THE PICKUPS WERE ACTUALLY QUITE HAPPENING–THEY EVOLVED INTO WHAT WE KNOW NOW AS THE LACE SENSOR AND THE E.M.G.. THESE GUITARS WERE ONLY ON THE MARKET FOR A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME,( A YEAR OR TWO), BUT AREN’T CONSIDERED HIGHLY COLLECTABLE. IF I WERE YOU , I’D THINK ABOUT REPLACING THE TREM. BUT IF YOU WANT IT COMPLETELY STOCK AND DON’T MIND TUNING INSTABILITY, TRY E-BAY. HAVE YOU CONTACTED FENDER YET? GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous

I have an emerald green elite strat the most awesome guitar ever played I have had people offer me money for it left right and centre it was the display piece for the fender australia show in 84 I lost my trem arm and bought areplacement if you Like i know the owner of fender Australia i can see if she has one …cheers Pez

Anonymous

: : I need a tremolo arm for an ’83 elite strat (gold-plated, preferably, but chrome will do)–anyone know where I can find one? This is a pop-in arm with two guide pins, and is pretty tough to find. : I GUESS THEY WOULD BE HARD TO FIND. I HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN A STRAT ELITE SINCE THEY WERE DICONTINUED DUE TO THE MAJOR TUNING PROBLEMS THAT WERE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT TREM. THAT ALONG WITH THE FINKY PUSH BUTTON PICKUP SELECTORS AND THE LIST PRICE FOR ONE STRAT "ELITE". THE GUITAR ITSELF HAD GREAT PLAYABILITY–AND THE PICKUPS WERE ACTUALLY QUITE HAPPENING–THEY EVOLVED INTO WHAT WE KNOW NOW AS THE LACE SENSOR AND THE E.M.G.. THESE GUITARS WERE ONLY ON THE MARKET FOR A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME,( A YEAR OR TWO), BUT AREN’T CONSIDERED HIGHLY COLLECTABLE. IF I WERE YOU , I’D THINK ABOUT REPLACING THE TREM. BUT IF YOU WANT IT COMPLETELY STOCK AND DON’T MIND TUNING INSTABILITY, TRY E-BAY. HAVE YOU CONTACTED FENDER YET? GOOD LUCK! thanks for the tip – steve

Anonymous

I,m looking for the same tremolo arm. I own a Gold Elite Strat 1883 and somehow i lost the arm. I wonder how many Gold elite Strat’s there are worldwide. I havn’t seen one in twenty years. Carlos

Anonymous

: I,m looking for the same tremolo arm. I own a Gold Elite Strat 1983 and somehow i lost the arm. I wonder how many Gold elite Strat’s there are worldwide. I havn’t seen one in twenty years. : Carlos

Anonymous

: : I,m looking for the same tremolo arm. I own a Gold Elite Strat 1983 and somehow i lost the arm. I wonder how many Gold elite Strat’s there are worldwide. I havn’t seen one in twenty years. : : Carlos

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.