Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ovation VS Applause

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m going to buy a acoustic/electric guitar and interested to buy either Ovation or Applause. I know that Applause makes by Ovation. I don’t know how to differentiae between them quality of sound and materialwise. If you guys have the answer, please let me know. Thanks in advance

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have an Ovation Acoustic/Electric Applause Balladeer. It is a great guitar. Nice feel, easy to play. Nice looking too. The sound is great whether it’s played through an amp or not. Nice guitar. It doesn’t seem cheap at all. Ovation sells them for $400.

Anonymous

Applause == cheap ovation : I’m going to buy a acoustic/electric guitar and interested to buy either Ovation or Applause. I know that Applause makes by Ovation. I don’t know how to differentiae between them quality of sound and materialwise. If you guys have the answer, please let me know. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

: Applause == cheap ovation : : : I’m going to buy a acoustic/electric guitar and interested to buy either Ovation or Applause. I know that Applause makes by Ovation. I don’t know how to differentiae between them quality of sound and materialwise. If you guys have the answer, please let me know. Thanks in advance All i know is applauses are sheeper ovations. I own a applouse and i have been very happy with it. Its not very loud so i wouldn’t recomend it for playing to lots of people or anything but it sounds greeat through a amp and with effects and what not.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.