Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Aria Pro II – TS500

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a chance to buy an Aria Pro II TS500 guitar. Since no one in my area has any idea of its value could someone help before I pay too much for it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanx Mike

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Did you buy the Aria Pro II TS 500? If so how much did you pay for it? I had one that was stolen. They are very good guitars.

Anonymous

I have a Aria Pro II and i like the sound of it very much an for the price it is the best guitar i have ever had.

Anonymous

anyone heard of this Jerry Garcia guitar meets strat? Three piece maple through center of body with mahogany inlays and mahagony wings, dimarzio pickups and kahler tremolo

Anonymous

I was looking for information about my guitar, and it turns out that you are looking for the one I have. It is an Aria Pro 2 TS-350 (Thor-Sound Series). It exactly matches your description. : anyone heard of this Jerry Garcia guitar meets strat? Three piece maple through center of body with mahogany inlays and mahagony wings, dimarzio pickups and kahler tremolo

Anonymous

I have one of these guitars and cannot find any info on it at all. Looks like the body is the TS-300 but the neck does not match. A beautiful guitar, could be a very limited run as there is nothing in the Aria catalog about this guitar either. I got mine as part of a trade and based on the value of the TS-300 would imagine that the TS-350 would be worth between $700-900 due to its rarity (TS-300’s go for $500-800 depending on their condition). I have yet to really have a solid session with mine, but from the little I have played it, think it may be a keeper.

If you can uncover any additional information on this guitar, please keep me in the loop. If you sold yours, then perhaps we are talking about the same guitar and it is a prototype?

Anonymous

Has yellow orangish sunburst

Anonymous

Is this guitar a good one?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Go to a bookstore and look in a guitar "bluebook" and I’m sure you’ll find it there.

Anonymous

ARIA PRO 2 IS THE BEST GUITAR IN THE WORLD YOU SHOULD ALL GET ARIA PRO 2 GUITARS. THEY ARE BEUTIFUL AND HAVE A NICE SOUND TO. ISN’T THAT COOL? SO BUY ARIA PRO 2. (I WORK FOR BENTLEYS MUSIC)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.