For Sale: Roland GK-2A Guitar Synth Pickup $150

Posted by Victor on Mon, 02/25/02 - 08:55:40.
Advertisement

I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping.

My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island.

$150 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades.

-victor

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: For Sale: Roland GK-2A Guitar Synth Pickup $150

: I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping.

: My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island.

: $150 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades.

: -victor

: : I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping.

: : My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island.

: : $150 OBO. Feel free to make offers. I am also open to trades.

: : -victor

I offer: One Hundred Dollar ($100.00 USD)

will this work for a gr-09? if so, i'd like to buy it. is it still available?
david farewell

: : I have a GK-2A Roland Guitar Synthesizer pickup for sale. its like new in its original packaging. I have a Roland-ready guitar, so I have no need for it. It is the pickup that you need if you wish to use any roland guitar synths and modelers, like the GR-33, the VG-8, the VG-8EX, and the VG-88. These list for about $250 and are "on sale" at Zzounds for about $190 + shipping.

: : My asking price is $150 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking number. Or a pickup or drop-off can be arranged. I am on Long Island.

do you still have this?
hugh

hi i'm just wondering what exactly does the GK-2a do?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.