Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Yamaki Deluxe FOLK – How much is it worth ?

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey, i got a Yamaki Deluxe FOLK.
    No. AY331
    Made in Japan
    1977, 09, 26

I was wondering how much it was worth.
    If you are an appraiser or know alot about guitars and prices for them could you please EMAIL me with an approxiamte value for it?

My email is [email protected]
    Just write "Yamaki Guitar – Price" or something for the title.

Thanks alot. Later

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Have a Yamaki Deluxe Folk 12 string. 1972. B772. # 3?5. Was wondering on some background info on this and how much it might be worth? Had it for 35 years.

Anonymous

It’s worth about $400 Canadian

Anonymous

I have a 1971 A-333 Yamaki folk deluxe guitar just wandering how much it is worth if any one can help me put pls e-mail me

Anonymous

: Hey, i got a Yamaki Deluxe FOLK. : No. AY331 : Made in Japan : 1977, 09, 26 HI! from japan Do you know this website? http://dreamworks.fc2web.com/yamaki_daion/frame.html : I was wondering how much it was worth. : If you are an appraiser or know alot about guitars and prices for them could you please EMAIL me with an approxiamte value for it? : My email is [email protected] : Just write "Yamaki Guitar – Price" or something for the title. : Thanks alot. Later

Anonymous

: Hey, i got a Yamaki Deluxe FOLK. : No. AY331 : Made in Japan : 1971 : I was wondering how much it was worth. : If you are an appraiser or know alot about guitars and prices for them could you please EMAIL me with an approxiamte value for it? : My email is [email protected] : Just write "Yamaki Guitar – Price" or something for the title. : Thanks alot. Later

Anonymous

I have a 1972 in good condition but have been unable to find out what it is worth do you have an answer yet? thanks

Anonymous

Hello This is very interesting. I too have a Yamaki Deluxe I bought mine in Winnipeg MB Canada in 1971 for 100.00 CDN. It seams that the NO is two after yours: AY 333. How about that. Cheers : : No. AY331 : : Made in Japan : : 1971 : : I was wondering how much it was worth. : : If you are an appraiser or know alot about guitars and prices for them could you please EMAIL me with an approxiamte value for it? : : My email is [email protected] : : Just write "Yamaki Guitar – Price" or something for the title. : : Thanks alot. Later

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.