Friend 'Til The End- Does Anybody Hear Me

Posted by katie anderson on Wed, 02/27/02 - 01:53:54.

Does anybody have the tabs for the song Does Anybody Hear Me???...Its on the movie Friends 'Til the End with Shannon Doherty...I believe it was sung by the band Dead Pink..

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Friend 'Til The End- Does Anybody Hear Me

The song is called "Mental Pollution" by Jo Davidson and it's on her Fragile Tough Girl CD (listen to an audio clip on http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1211505796/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=DAVIDSON*JO/itemid=1377729). Dead Pink was the fictional band in the movie. Hope that helps!

Re: Friend 'Til The End- Does Anybody Hear Me--Correction

I made mistake; the CD is called "Kiss Me There" and the song "Mental Pollution" is on it. In case you're interested, the song "Don't Be" (also featured in the "Friends 'Til the End" movie) is on the "You Win the Bride" CD by Astropuppees (listen to an audio clip on http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1211505796/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=ASTROPUPPEES/itemid=381826).

: The song is called "Mental Pollution" by Jo Davidson and it's on her Fragile Tough Girl CD (listen to an audio clip on http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1211505796/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=DAVIDSON*JO/itemid=1377729). Dead Pink was the fictional band in the movie. Hope that helps!

Re: Friend 'Til The End- Does Anybody Hear Me--Correction

i am thankful for someone knowing what that song is called.. I have been looking for it and no one knew what i was talking about so thank u...

I really like some of the music from this movie but i cant seem to find one of the first songs that Doherty sings in the picture. I dont remember its name or hardly any of the words. If anyone has any idea what im talking about, post some informaton please!!!

What about the song from the movie called "Stop"?

: Does anybody have the lyrics of the song Does Anybody Hear Me???...Its on the movie Friends 'Til the End with Shannon Doherty...I believe it was sung by the band Dead Pink....

: : Does anybody have the lyrics of the song Does Anybody Hear Me???...Its on the movie Friends 'Til the End with Shannon Doherty...I believe it was sung by the band Dead Pink.... I need these lyrics too if u could send them to me id really appriciate it thank u

Um, I am looking right now, but you could go on to www.google.com, then type in "Does Anybody Hear Me?" + Shannon Doherty' and then see what sites come up. But Dead Pink didn't sing it during the movie, it was just Heather and Davod, then Simon and the other guy joined in.

Hey everyone
I wrote the song Mental Pollution (Does Anybody Hear Me). If you'd like to hear it, go to

www.jodavidson.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.