Ibanez s2540

Posted by Matt Lexx on Wed, 02/27/02 - 22:30:34.

My guitar is an s2540. It is the top of the line s prestige model. I am not good enough for this guitar and are thinking of moving to an explorer to indulge my hetfield fantasies, and if anyone is interested, feel more than free to e-mail me and make me an offer. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

body re-painting

Hello everybody!i have a Q to anyone who has an experience about elctric guitar body re-paint job..i have an ibanez 7620 black and i want to repaint it with MAGENTA CRUSH or something that comes close..im from europe and this finish is not available in where am at..do i have to take the original color away?will it do any changes to my guitar tone? what paint do i need?any help from anybody is welcome..thanks!email me..

Re: Ibanez s2540

hi, i'm looking for the s2540 with quantum pickup system natural body and prestige neck. If the offer is still up could you tell me what condition it is in before i make an offer, thank you -bye

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.