Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Marshall AVT150H any good??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi,
    I’m planing to buy a new Amp, as my old one (Marshall Valvstate 8040)is broken for the second time now and I don’t plan to repair it again (too expensive).
    I was Thinking of a Marshall AVT15h with a 4×12 AVT Box
    Has anyone had experience with this equipment.
    Do you recomend buying it??
    (I don’t have that much money for a JCM-TSL or DSL series)

Related Article:
    Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

em i have the avt150h i like it but its poo really ive just bout a tsl100 and i fort the avt150 had gd sound but it doesnt its harsh and cold it is a good amp but its not a nice sound tho if u play it next 2 a good tube amp u will c. i wasted money buyin it i should have just saved up more and got the tsl (i do still haveit as a bk up tho cause its not bad gd 4 startin out with)

Anonymous

Of course you may buy it. For it’s price deliver GREAT tone(clean,overdrive). Forget DSL or TSL, just buy it.

Anonymous

: Hi, : I´m planing to buy a new Amp, as my old one (Marshall Valvstate 8040)is broken for the second time now and I don´t plan to repair it again (too expensive). : I was Thinking of a Marshall AVT15h with a 4×12 AVT Box : Has anyone had experience with this equipment. : Do you recomend buying it?? : (I don´t have that much money for a JCM-TSL or DSL series) I bought one and it rocks. The tone is awsome. It pretty close to buying like a jcm 900 but way cheaper… in many ways I like it more as the versitility in tone is endless. I tried the MG series and the AVT stuff is way better. I bought mine at http://www.worldmusicsupply.com I had it in about 4 days and got a good deal. i am sure you can find one just about anywhere on the web. You wont be unhappy with it!

Anonymous

Hey… I bought one too from World Music Supply But I bought the avt50 marshall. Their website is at http://www.worldmusicsupply.com I got mine in two days, but I only lived a few states away. you cant go wrong with the tone dude! You will dig it! : : Hi, : : I´m planing to buy a new Amp, as my old one (Marshall Valvstate 8040)is broken for the second time now and I don´t plan to repair it again (too expensive). : : I was Thinking of a Marshall AVT15h with a 4×12 AVT Box : : Has anyone had experience with this equipment. : : Do you recomend buying it?? : : (I don´t have that much money for a JCM-TSL or DSL series) : I bought one and it rocks. The tone is awsome. It pretty close to buying like a jcm 900 but way cheaper… in many ways I like it more as the versitility in tone is endless. I tried the MG series and the AVT stuff is way better. I bought mine at http://www.worldmusicsupply.com I had it in about 4 days and got a good deal. i am sure you can find one just about anywhere on the web. You wont be unhappy with it!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.