Korg ax1500g patches needed!

Posted by JT on Thu, 02/28/02 - 10:16:07.

I need some good metalsolo patches for korg ax 1500g.

Related Gear:
Did you know Korg produces a great Headphone Amp?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Korg ax1500g patches needed!

: I need some good metalsolo patches for korg ax 1500g.

: : I need some good metalsolo patches for korg ax 1500g.
U2, Travis, Soda stereo, Nirvana

korg ax1500g patches needed

i need rithm patch for ax 1500g whit good phaser

Korg ax1500g patch

Hai there this is OM from India. I am not a professional guitarist but i'll be soon. So here is a patch i like for metal solos. I believe it sound similar to Kirk hammets's.

Channel A: Acoustic
Drive 8
level 8
middle 6
treble 9
bass 9

Cabinet sim
4 X12 mdn
air la
level 9
presence 8
I didn't remember what else any problem mail me.

stero chorus
all 5's

pedal volume
ambience hall all 5's

channel b

Metal distortion
drive 8
\level 8
mid 2.7(for rhythm) 3.5 (for Lead)
bass 8.0
treble8.0

ambience pedal chorus all same,.
for SOlo sounds slightly increase the cabinets presence

More of all my friend the tone depends on the axe and amp u use. use bridge pickup HE HE HE HE........

That's it i juz wanna help u any clarification feel free to e-mailm me.
waiting for ur mail

thanxs

OM

: I need some patches for korg ax 1500g.Please i need a sound like Jack E. Lee, for example the sound of "Shot in the Dark", from the Ozzy's album "The Ultimate Sin"; A sound like Ratt's "Lay it down" and the sound of Dave Murray. Thanks.

: I need some patches for korg ax 1500g.Please i need a sound like Jack E. Lee, for example the sound of "Shot in the Dark", from the Ozzy's album "The Ultimate Sin"; A sound like Ratt's "Lay it down" and the sound of Dave Murray. I have a Marshall AVT 50 ,a Ibanez RG450 and a Kramer 620 (hundred Series). Thanks.

: I need some good metal Dist. please. like korn, metallica,deftones or something like that please.
thanks.

Re: Korg ax1500g patches

come on make them yourselves...are you braindead or what?.......liven up for fuck sake................

keep on rocking hard and fast!

: I need some good metalsolo patches for korg ax 1500g.

Suppose some people forget that there's not just people that are able to read this technical English manual. I am Dutch and I would like to edit some settings, but I don't know what half of the terms stand for. So please, can anyone give me some patches for music like Queen. Thanks in advance!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.