Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Korg ax1500g patches needed!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I need some good metalsolo patches for korg ax 1500g. Suppose some people forget that there’s not just people that are able to read this technical English manual. I am Dutch and I would like to edit some settings, but I don’t know what half of the terms stand for. So please, can anyone give me some patches for music like Queen. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

come on make them yourselves…are you braindead or what?…….liven up for fuck sake……………. keep on rocking hard and fast!

Anonymous

: I need some good metal Dist. please. like korn, metallica,deftones or something like that please. thanks.

Anonymous

: I need some patches for korg ax 1500g.Please i need a sound like Jack E. Lee, for example the sound of "Shot in the Dark", from the Ozzy’s album "The Ultimate Sin"; A sound like Ratt’s "Lay it down" and the sound of Dave Murray. I have a Marshall AVT 50 ,a Ibanez RG450 and a Kramer 620 (hundred Series). Thanks.

Anonymous

: I need some patches for korg ax 1500g.Please i need a sound like Jack E. Lee, for example the sound of "Shot in the Dark", from the Ozzy’s album "The Ultimate Sin"; A sound like Ratt’s "Lay it down" and the sound of Dave Murray. Thanks.

Anonymous

Hai there this is OM from India. I am not a professional guitarist but i’ll be soon. So here is a patch i like for metal solos. I believe it sound similar to Kirk hammets’s. Channel A: Acoustic Drive 8 level 8 middle 6 treble 9 bass 9 Cabinet sim 4 X12 mdn air la level 9 presence 8 I didn’t remember what else any problem mail me. stero chorus all 5’s pedal volume ambience hall all 5’s channel b Metal distortion drive 8 \level 8 mid 2.7(for rhythm) 3.5 (for Lead) bass 8.0 treble8.0 ambience pedal chorus all same,. for SOlo sounds slightly increase the cabinets presence More of all my friend the tone depends on the axe and amp u use. use bridge pickup HE HE HE HE…….. That’s it i juz wanna help u any clarification feel free to e-mailm me. waiting for ur mail thanxs OM

Anonymous

: I need some good metalsolo patches for korg ax 1500g.

Anonymous

: : I need some good metalsolo patches for korg ax 1500g. U2, Travis, Soda stereo, Nirvana

Anonymous

i need rithm patch for ax 1500g whit good phaser

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.