Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics ovation guitars identification

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi
    Could anyone out there tell me how to identify the manufacturing date of an Ovation guitar?
    Thanks
    Jack

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi,

I recenlty bought an old electro acoustic Ovation Guitar, but I can’t identify it because it has no label inside (only serial number or some kind of number. It is written OVATION 154259) and I can’t find similar guitar on the Internet. I don’t know whether you can help me. Don’t know how to insert photos here but if anyone is an expert for Ovation guitars, you can send me e-mail to [email protected].

Anonymous

Check out their website, or Kaman site… of they don’t provide the info then email someone there for it. : Hi : Could anyone out there tell me how to identify the manufacturing date of an Ovation guitar? : Thanks : Jack

Anonymous

I have a used Ovation Model 1612-1 Acoustic/Electric Ovalback the serial no. is 085935. I would like to know as much as possible about this guitar. Manufactured Date: Original suggested retail price: What kind of wood top is made of: Was this guitar ever reconditioned at the factory? Was this guitar sold to a famous person? Thank You for your attention to this request. Dwayne Neal

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.