Antoria Folk "Gibson J200 copy"

Posted by Roald Skjoldal on Tue, 03/19/02 - 16:30:33.

I have one Antoria Folk for sale, it is a nice guitar with "Solid wood top" with a nice rich sound. The guitar is a good quality copy of a Gibson J 200 (Jumbo)New in 75, has been periodically used so it is just a litle worn on the finger board/neck. What is a reasonable price to ask for this type of guitar?? Not easy to find on the market!

Thanks and Regards.
Roald

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Antoria Folk "Gibson J200 copy"

I am not sure of it's value, but I would like to buy it. My friend has one, and I really enjoy playing it. I reckon it would be worth 200GBP (I am in Scotland UK). Interested in a sale?

G :-)

300€ that's the price i saw last year for one.. that ain't so much for a vintage guitar, but you can't sell a antoria like if it were a gibson. i like that guitar, but you gotta recognize antoria isn't a well known brand and it's hard to sell it by more money

hi do u still have the antoria folk for sale as i have one but the neck has split and is unrepairable and would like to replace it.

Re: Antoria Folk

: hi do u still have the antoria folk for sale as i have one but the neck has split and is unrepairable and would like to replace it.

Hi jay,,would u sell ur broken j200?......Regards jason

ANTORIA 689 N

HI . I have a 689 N . Is there anybody in the world who has seen or own one like this . its a J2OO in full gold MAPLE . an amazing guitar .
elvin in South Africa

Antoria Folk

I have a Antoria Folk J200 copy - model no. 699. It is in 'mint' condition (no scratches) - hardly ever played and I have no idea of its current value, but would like to know.

Antoria J200 copy

I have one of these for sale or basically shipping only Good home wanted, London area.

Antoria J200

Hi Julian,

I doubt it but do you still have the guitar ? I already have one but have lots of guitars and would give it a good home. I live in Manchester. Tony.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.