Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Antoria Folk “Gibson J200 copy”

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have one Antoria Folk for sale, it is a nice guitar with "Solid wood top" with a nice rich sound. The guitar is a good quality copy of a Gibson J 200 (Jumbo)New in 75, has been periodically used so it is just a litle worn on the finger board/neck. What is a reasonable price to ask for this type of guitar?? Not easy to find on the market!

Thanks and Regards.
    Roald

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have the same guitar for sale.
      Absolute great condition.
      Can send pics.
      Guido

Anonymous

Hi Julian,

I doubt it but do you still have the guitar ? I already have one but have lots of guitars and would give it a good home. I live in Manchester. Tony.

Anonymous

I have one of these for sale or basically shipping only Good home wanted, London area.

Anonymous

HI . I have a 689 N . Is there anybody in the world who has seen or own one like this . its a J2OO in full gold MAPLE . an amazing guitar .
      elvin in South Africa

Anonymous

I have a Antoria Folk J200 copy – model no. 699. It is in ‘mint’ condition (no scratches) – hardly ever played and I have no idea of its current value, but would like to know.

Anonymous

hi do u still have the antoria folk for sale as i have one but the neck has split and is unrepairable and would like to replace it.

Anonymous

: hi do u still have the antoria folk for sale as i have one but the neck has split and is unrepairable and would like to replace it. Hi jay,,would u sell ur broken j200?……Regards jason

Anonymous

300€ that’s the price i saw last year for one.. that ain’t so much for a vintage guitar, but you can’t sell a antoria like if it were a gibson. i like that guitar, but you gotta recognize antoria isn’t a well known brand and it’s hard to sell it by more money

Anonymous

I am not sure of it’s value, but I would like to buy it. My friend has one, and I really enjoy playing it. I reckon it would be worth 200GBP (I am in Scotland UK). Interested in a sale? G 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.