Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender Foto Flame Stratocaster

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hello,
    I am looking for a made in Japan Fender Foto Flame Stratocaster with a natural amber finish. There are a couple different Foto Flames. I do not want the one with the flame top that looks like the flame on the neck. The one I am looking for has a book matched flame with a lot of flame. Anyone have one for sale?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i own a foto flame strat and i am trying to find out what they are worth. i dont have any plans on selling it. i have had it for a little over nine years and have never seen another one like it. if anyone has any info could you please email me. thanks.

Anonymous

for sale, blue foto flame HRR model ’62 contours, floyd rose, dimarzios hum single, single, finish is cracking and input jack is funky, but plays awesome and never, i repeat never goes out of tune, did i say never? and the intonation is spot on up down around and over the neck, great sounding guitar and one of the most versitile electrics I’ve ever playerd. great for top 40/GB, a true workhorse, professional guitar

Anonymous

: Hello, : I am looking for a made in Japan Fender Foto Flame Stratocaster with a natural amber finish. There are a couple different Foto Flames. I do not want the one with the flame top that looks like the flame on the neck. The one I am looking for has a book matched flame with a lot of flame. Anyone have one for sale? I have a matched set of strat and tele fotoflames. Bought new in 1997. Untouched. Price tags and hardshell cases

Anonymous

That post is old but if you read this I have one but need to know your if you are serious…what price range are you working with? It is as you described and in good condition. I can provide pics if you can make a serious offer. I am in Los Angeles you provide shipping. : Hello, : I am looking for a made in Japan Fender Foto Flame Stratocaster with a natural amber finish. There are a couple different Foto Flames. I do not want the one with the flame top that looks like the flame on the neck. The one I am looking for has a book matched flame with a lot of flame. Anyone have one for sale?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.