Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ventura Dan Armstrong copy

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anybody have any information on a Dan Armstrong copy made by the Ventura guitar company? It’s quite a nice copy down to the replaceable pickup. I’d like to know if I can use the other Dan Armstrong pickups in it. I’d also like to know how the three way switch is suppose to work. The left and middle position seem to be the same and the right position seems to bypass the tone knob and cut all the high end. Those are my two main questions. Any info would be appreciated. There are no serial #’s or any other marks on it except for the Ventura name on the headstock. Thanks for any help. Mekev2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I found alot about the dan armstrong ventura clear body guitar.(I have one myself in good working order)…at harmony-central.com and ampeg.com…If any body knows where to get more slidein pickups please let me know thanks

Anonymous

Dude…I make repros of the Dan Armstrong slide-in pickups. Sometimes I put them on Ebay. I also take orders. Email me for details.

Anonymous

: Dude…I make repros of the Dan Armstrong slide-in pickups. Sometimes I put them on Ebay. I also take orders. Email me for details.================================================Hi guys….my new email address is [email protected] —-I still make the Dan slide-in pickups. cheers, Pat Fenis

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.