Ventura Dan Armstrong copy

Posted by Kevin on Sun, 03/24/02 - 07:38:30.

Does anybody have any information on a Dan Armstrong copy made by the Ventura guitar company? It's quite a nice copy down to the replaceable pickup. I'd like to know if I can use the other Dan Armstrong pickups in it. I'd also like to know how the three way switch is suppose to work. The left and middle position seem to be the same and the right position seems to bypass the tone knob and cut all the high end. Those are my two main questions. Any info would be appreciated. There are no serial #'s or any other marks on it except for the Ventura name on the headstock. Thanks for any help. Mekev2

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ventura Dan Armstrong copy

I found alot about the dan armstrong ventura clear body guitar.(I have one myself in good working order)...at harmony-central.com and ampeg.com...If any body knows where to get more slidein pickups please let me know thanks

Dude...I make repros of the Dan Armstrong slide-in pickups. Sometimes I put them on Ebay. I also take orders. Email me for details.

: Dude...I make repros of the Dan Armstrong slide-in pickups. Sometimes I put them on Ebay. I also take orders. Email me for details.================================================Hi guys....my new email address is bro10@sympatico.ca ----I still make the Dan slide-in pickups.
cheers,

Pat Fenis

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.