pickup which is switched so it can be single coil if you
    want that Strat sound,double for the Les Paul sound.Anyone
    with any ideas send me a message LADO seems pretty slow
    to respond to e-mail :).Cya … ROCK ON !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hello, I’m looking forward for the restauration of my old, vintage, Lado custon est. 1973 model h 200 04 and I’ve found no information of it. Can anybody guide me please?

Anonymous

I would like to buy a lado earth. give me a price If you would like to sell it.

Anonymous

I bought an Earth 2003 (serial CDN EARTH-2003-001), a slight variation on body style of the Earth 2000, about 10 years ago at a yard sale. I contacted Joe Kovacic (the JK in J.K. Lado) about this guitar, and he confirmed my particular guitar was #1 of the series, and was worth $3200 CDN at the time it was custom-built in 1984. Earth 200x series guitars were all hand-made at the Lado plant in the Toronto area, and varied from about $2500 – $4000 CDN, depending on the wood, finish, hardware, etc. My Earth is black, with black chrome hardware, with a locking nut, Floyd Rose, and EMG-81 humbucker in the bridge, and EMG-85 humbucker in the neck position. This guitar is by far the best I have ever played in my life, and I’ve played a lot of guitars. It plays up to the 24th fret extremely easily, and I could easily play an extra 4 of 5 frets if they were there. It’s an AMAZING instrument, in both feel and sound. It’s rivaled only by my 1978 Lado H series for tone and playability. I wouldn’t sell it for any price. You can still custom order the Earth 2000-2 model from Lado, but by custon order, and it’ll now cost between $3200 – $4500 CDN, depending on the options.

Anonymous

:YOU CAN WRITE TO LADO GUITAR CANADA . E-MAIL [email protected]

Anonymous

I’ve a quietion! I play sinds 5 years with a lado guitar and i’ve no intension to sell it but i want to know whish value have my instrument? The number written on it is CND-F-1-549. Thanks to give me a bit information !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.