Tama Guitar?

Posted by Charlie on Mon, 04/01/02 - 01:20:58.

Early '70s model Tama Acoustic. Solid blond w/ abalonie inlay on all edges and on key frets Model #3560, SN 4800108. : Bought new, in great shape and sounds fantastic. Played very little. Does anyone know the value?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

TAMA TC10 EXCELLENT CONDITION VALUE

HI I AM THE OWNER OF A PRETTY GOOD CONDITION TAMA TC 10 CLASSICAL GUITAR AND I AM CONSIDERING PART EXCHANGING IT FOR A SEMI ACOUSTIC GUITAR , ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA OF ITS VALUE.

Classical Tama guitar wanted----

Looking to try a Tama in classical style. Anyone wanting to sell???
jimdiff@gmail.com

Tama TG-135

Hi,

I found this long post an was wondering, if anybody heard about Tama Model TG-135. I bought this guitar about 40 years ago in Germany, it has a long live in its case and is in excellent condition. I am asking myself what a fair price for this guitar should be.
Any suggestions

Tama TC10

I bought my Tama TC10 in 1978 in Sydney Australia. It is still played almost daily. No faults have emerged as suggested by a post. I am always asked what it is by other classical Guitarists such is the quality of the sound and sustain.
I also own a Ramirez guitar and swap between instruments depending what I am playing. I am aware of varying suggestions of famous luthier's who may or may not have been involved and remain unfazed. I can only say that regardless of what it may be worth I am simply NOT selling.
Incidentally, the headstock has the Flete design and on inspection has the Fleta bracing.

If you can get one cheap or otherwise, I would regard it as a good investment if in nothing else, just for the pleasure of playing it.

Ray Durant TAMA

I purchased mine in Dunedin New Zealand in 1978...D28 copy. A very, very sweet guitar. Rosewood with a cedar top, lots of abalone. I thought I was going to sell it when I moved on the boat and the guitar place had it for a grand. Beautiful sounding guitar...so bright

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.