Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ovation Elite 1768 Appraisal

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an Ovation Elite 1768 SN 419156. It’s an older one, though I have no idea how old. Can you tell from the SN#? How much would this puppy be worth? Anyone have any idea?
    I knew of an email address at one time to which you could send your guitar’s info and they’d send you an estimate. Very cool. I lost it though. If someone knew of a service like that, I’d love to know it again.
    Thanks,
    Corbin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a lightly used 1768 and case. Serial number is 350905. It is a tobacco sunburt with the chocolate drop looking inlays int he neck. Any clue what if might be worth?

Anonymous

i heard of them going for up to 3000 for older tricked out inlays choc drop neck inlays

Anonymous

Corbin: I guess as this post was nearly a year ago you’ll have found out by now, but according to ovation’s web site your S/N was made in 1990. My 1768 is a 1992, which I’ve had since new, and I love the guitar. As to value, I don’t know apart from drop in to a few dealers.

Anonymous

Corbin, I have one of these also, purchased in the mid 1980’s. Have you found anything to determine it’s worth? : I have an Ovation Elite 1768 SN 419156. It’s an older one, though I have no idea how old. Can you tell from the SN#? How much would this puppy be worth? Anyone have any idea? : I knew of an email address at one time to which you could send your guitar’s info and they’d send you an estimate. Very cool. I lost it though. If someone knew of a service like that, I’d love to know it again. : Thanks, : Corbin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.