Anonymous

I have two mako guitars and im trying to find out about the company

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i own a mako guitar and it is tasty

Anonymous

my friend has a mako L series LC-3 it looks like a Dimebag darrel washburn with a gibson flying fly style headstock the guitar was given to him and he would like to know alittle more about it so he can work on it. if you find any thing or would like to sell a mako get in touch with me price doesnt matter.

Anonymous

I have a Mako XK-4 in mint condition that came with a custom case covered inside with velvet and cant find anythign on it, Does any one know what the value of it is?

Anonymous

i have a mako guitar and i would like to have a little history about mako guitars.

Anonymous

I picked one up somewhere for like $70. Solid as hell, wonderful tone…I know nothing at all about the company, but it was a great investment for a knock-a-round bass.

Anonymous

:I’m trying to buy a Mako guitar from a friend, but I wanted to find something out about the company first. It seems I can’t find anything at all though.

Anonymous

: I have two mako guitars and im trying to find out about the company gsdfgsdfgsdfgdsfgdsfgsdfgsdf

Anonymous

I’m 13 and i’v ben playing guitar fot 8 years i have 6 guitars and i just got a mako i’m not shoure of the model but its the best guitar i’ve ever played and theres a guitar center here so i’ve played alot of guitars and if any one needs to know any thing on the mako comany just e-mail me i know some stuf about it

Anonymous

neither "googeling" i found anything about it….

Anonymous

i have a mako tx-2{it looks like a gibson explorer} and i was wondering that too so i checked and i got two answers…..some say their a japanese guitar company but most say that their a company based out of mexico!i dont know but try checking on mexican and japanese guitar companies

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.