Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics westone guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone
    spectrum dx please, as i know nothin’ about ’em.
    regards,ando

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : spectrum dx please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : regards,ando

Anonymous

I HAVE A SPECTRUM GT SERIAL No 6011023 ON MACHINE HEAD ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THEM?

Anonymous

I am looking for a spectrumfx. I had one several years ago. It features 3 pickups, two humbuckers that are coil tapped, a middle single coil, and through the body neck. The one I had was red with a black center section.

Anonymous

I’m going to advertise mine for sale in Guitarist this month.

Anonymous

Martin Did you ever sell it?

Anonymous

I am refinishing one right now ( a westone spectrum DX) … they play really nice and the pickups work great!!!

Anonymous

I have a 1986 left handed Westone Spectrum DX that I don’t play anymore, anyone any idea how much I could sell it for?

Anonymous

can someone please tell me how good the Westone W12EQ BLS electro-acoustic is

Anonymous

I dunno about the electro-acoustic, but I just happened upon a Westone Rainbow 1 (335 style) and I now wish to get everything by Westone. Fucking great guitar, sexy, too.

Anonymous

I got a spectrum DX a few weeks ago. 2nd hand for £69, well it was £15 really cos i did a part exchange with my aria stg series for it. Real ace guitar! Can’t seem to find any info about the price of new ones though.Any idea anyone?

Anonymous

I just bought a beat to shit Spectrum DX and it actually is a good guitar… I was quite suprised for $125 I just had to clean some rust off of it. the pickups seem to sound crips and clear and the bridge and tuning locks are easy to work with.

Anonymous

: g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : spectrum dx please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : regards,ando well i own a westone clipper i hot rodded it with emgs and a floyd rose it and i’ll stand by that guitar till the day i die westones rule

Anonymous

: : g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : : spectrum dx please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : : regards,ando : well i own a westone clipper i hot rodded it with emgs and a floyd rose it and i’ll stand by that guitar till the day i die westones rule I’ve owned a Thunder 1a for about 17 years and I recently found a Spectrum SX in the local guitar shop for £100 and I don’t think I’ve ever had such a good deal. Just because these guitars haven’t got a famous sticker on the headstock don’t mean they are crap. Cheers Bridgey.

Anonymous

The westone spectrum sx was one of the finest guitars I ever had the pleasure of owning/playing. 22 fret, hum single single p/u’s, push/pull volume control for splitting the hummer, and a tunable bridge w/ locking nut. Paid about $400.00 new in ’85. Was stolen in late ’86 from a "good friend" who held it for me while I was out of town (he moved and left no forwarding address). It still makes me sad to this day as I learned so much in such a short time on that one! Would like to have it back but oh well, if anyone sees a black one with the initials LH and 1662 scratched into it, give me a yell, I’ll gladly pay for it. L8s

Anonymous

: : g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : : spectrum dx please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : : regards,ando : well i own a westone clipper i hot rodded it with emgs and a floyd rose it and i’ll stand by that guitar till the day i die westones rule

Anonymous

: : : g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : : : spectrum dx please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : : : regards,ando : : well i own a westone clipper i hot rodded it with emgs and a floyd rose it and i’ll stand by that guitar till the day i die westones rule : : I just bought a well looked after westone clipper for 90 pounds, complete with floyd trem, and in my opinion it outperforms guitars I’ve played costing more than 1000 pounds new. As I’ve only owned it for a day I can’t comment on the reliability but as far as first impressions go westones are incredible value and packed with features.

Anonymous

: g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : spectrum st please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : regards,ando

Anonymous

: g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : spectrum st please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : regards,ando

Anonymous

: : g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : : spectrum st please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : : regards,ando i’ve had one for years. luv it. good solid guitar decent if ordinary humbuckers. well made and a pleasure to play. The ST is a basic guitar at the budget end of the spectrum range, but i also have an FX which is the top of the range. it is a lovely one piece neck/body, excellent pickups (2 hums, i single)etc… however, also a pleasure to paly but for some reason i always pick up the ST, (perhaps ’cause it was my first guitar). in fact the FX is for sale as it almost never gets played despite being a top guitar – anyway i hope this helps

Anonymous

: : : g’day, can anyone give me an opinion on the westone : : : spectrum st please, as i know nothin’ about ’em. : : : regards,ando : : i’ve had one for years. luv it. good solid guitar decent if ordinary humbuckers. well made and a pleasure to play. The ST is a basic guitar at the budget end of the spectrum range, but i also have an FX which is the top of the range. it is a lovely one piece neck/body, floating bridge, nut lock, excellent pickups (2 hums, i single)etc… also a pleasure to play. however, for some reason i always pick up the ST, (perhaps ’cause it was my first guitar). in fact the FX is for sale as it almost never gets played despite being a great guitar – anyway hope this helps

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.