Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics charvel guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i need the wiring diagram for a charvel model 6 with pre-amp active system thanx

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have wiring diagrams for charvel, does it have Jackson pickups what year do you think it is, what is the pick-up configuration? what type of or how many switches and how many pots (tone-volume) controls are there?

Anonymous

Hi I have a charvel model 6
        and it came completely disassembled . I’ve put it all back together, no problems , until I got to the wiring #### what a nightmare !!!
        Can someone please send me the wiring diagram , I’m at wits end !!!

Anonymous

I am also looking for a wiring diagram for my Gibson Wayne Charvel. Mine has a humbucker in bridge position, and two single coils. There are two knobs…tone and volume. Volume has a push pull function. there are 4 toggles. I believe one of the toggles was added by a previous owner. If you know how it should have been wired, I would love to see the diagram. Thanks, Dave : : I have wiring diagrams for charvel, does it have Jackson pickups what year do you think it is, what is the pick-up configuration? what type of or how many switches and how many pots (tone-volume) controls are there?

Anonymous

hello evrybody!!!May someone help me?I have a jackson guitar ps4 (hsh) and i’m looking "desperately" for a wiring diagram for it as it does’n sound quite good…and i cant find such thing on the net.Does someone have what i’mlooking for?If not…that’s ok…thnaks anyway!!!

Anonymous

I also need a wiring diagram… it’s a 1987 Charvel model 6, all original, Jackson pickups, hum-single-single configuration, 3 mini-togs for on-off switching for the pickups, and one volume, one tone, and one pot for the mid-boost system

Anonymous

Did you ever get this diagram, I need it ASAP! : I also need a wiring diagram… it’s a 1987 Charvel model 6, all original, Jackson pickups, hum-single-single configuration, 3 mini-togs for on-off switching for the pickups, and one volume, one tone, and one pot for the mid-boost system

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.