Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Amp Settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey Everyone,
    I have a question about some settings on my amp. I am looking for a good punk rock sound with a good palm mute sound for my amp but i can’t seem to find a right one. Some bands that i am trying to sound like are Blink 182, Anti-Flag, and Sum 41. I have a marshall avt50 amp with a fender american standard strat. Any help on where i should put the bass, mid, and high settings to get a good punk sound would be greatly appreciated. Thanx so much!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi, can you please tell me how I can get a heavy metal rock sound from my GX-15 amplifier please?

Anonymous

: Hey Everyone, : I have a question about some settings on my amp. I am looking for a good punk rock sound with a good palm mute sound for my amp but i can’t seem to find a right one. the band that i am trying to sound like are green day. I have a marshall avt50 amp with a fender american standard strat. Any help on where i should put the bass, mid, and high settings to get a good punk sound would be greatly appreciated. Thanx so much!

Anonymous

: Hey Everyone, : I have a question about some settings on my amp. I am looking for a good setting for ACDC. I can’t seem to get the right sound. If you could help i would apreciate it. Thanks

Anonymous

: Hey Everyone, : I have a question about some settings on my amp. I am looking for a good punk rock sound with a good palm mute sound for my amp but i can’t seem to find a right one. Some bands that i am trying to sound like are Blink 182, Anti-Flag, and Sum 41. I have a marshall avt50 amp with a fender american standard strat. Any help on where i should put the bass, mid, and high settings to get a good punk sound would be greatly appreciated. Thanx so much!

Anonymous

: : Hey Everyone, : : I have a question about some settings on my amp. I am looking for a good punk rock sound with a good palm mute sound for my amp but i can’t seem to find a right one. Some bands that i am trying to sound like are Blink 182, Anti-Flag, and Sum 41. I have an Ashton GA100 stack and an Epiphone Limited Edition Emily the Strange. I can use a Zoom 505 effects pedal, or just run straight through the amp. If possible could you reply to my email? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx so much!

Anonymous

: Hey Everyone, : I have a question about some settings on my amp. I am looking for a good heavy metal, rock sound with a good palm mute sound for my amp but i can’t seem to find a right one. Some bands that i am trying to sound like are metallica, pantera,mudvayne. I have a gx-15, crate amp. Any help on where i should put the bass, mid, and high settings to get a good heavy metal sound would be greatly appreciated. Thanx so much!

Anonymous

: Hey Everyone, : I have a question about some settings on my amp. i want to know how sum 41 set there amps at . Any help on where i should put the bass, mid, and high settings to get there sound would be greatly appreciated. Thanx so much!

Anonymous

I have the AVT150H, the Overdrive 1 channel is the same as yours. Turn the bass to 5-6, middle 1-2, treble 10, gain 10. There u go, now u got the crunch.

Anonymous

I have a Marshall AVT150 and might be able to help you, but I don’t know if you have the same setup on the front panel as I.First of all I use the overdrive 2 with the gain on about 9.I turn my Bass up to about 7 or 8 and my Middle down to 1 or even at 1/2 between 0 and 1.Then my Treble goes to about 7 or 8.Turn your reverb all the way off.Adjust your Bass and Treble to your liking.As long as you got your Gain high and your Middle low I think you will be alright.I sort of have the advantage with the overdrive 2.E-mail me and let me know how this sounds,I am curious.

Anonymous

I used these settings on my amp and they seem to work pretty fine………… better than what i was getting before Thx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.