Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics rhapsoby guitars????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

has anyone ever heard of this company???….i bought this thing at a yard sale almost 8 years ago & it sounds & plays better than my freggin ESP!!!…but i cant find any info on it..any help is appreciated..thanks in advance….Chris

[email protected]…email me cause i probably wont check this post again..thanx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I purchased an ES-335 replica with the name Rhapsoby on the headstock, recently
      rebuilt the guitar with all new electronics and pearly gates pickups. I would stack it
      up against any other guitar as far as sound goes.
      I bought the guitar in a small town music store in Pennsylvania brand new, unfortunately
      the store is long gone.
      Has anyone cracked the mystery of who built these guitars and what their worth might be?

Anonymous

My daughter was given an old guitar that my friend was going to send to goodwill. It is a Rhapsody model N2. It is a Spanish guitar. It came with a super old hard case and an old pitch pipe. Anyone have any updates on rhapsody guitars? Can’t seem to find anything on the internet. Considering taking it down to a local guitar shop to see if anyone knows anything about them. Wish I could upload a pic to this site.

Anonymous

DUDE!!!!!! I have the same problem. I have a Rhapsody guitar that is essentially a Gibson ES-335 and haven’t been able to find any info on them either. Kinda glad as well as disheartened to know I’m not the only one.

Anonymous

well…almost 22 years after i started this thread i still havent found out much more about these guitars…ive still got the flying v and it still plays and sounds awesome…has anyone else found anything out yet?….

Anonymous

ı have a rhapsody guitar got it from ann arbor MI looks like gibson
      great action and very good sound

Anonymous

Just bought one, headstock says Rhapsody, but the D looks like B with a swirling loop. Les Paul style electric and plays fantastic, can’t find anything about it anywhere????? anyone?

Anonymous

: has anyone ever heard of this company??? I have one that I bought from a friend of mine about 10 years ago. I can’t seem to find any info on them either. I’ve got an FG160 that says it was made in 1985. The action on it is pretty high even after I had a guitar tech sand down the bridge. It sounds good but then again, I’ve never played any other acoustic guitar.

Anonymous

i have an electric les paul style rhapsoby…it plays great and ive had it for around 6-7 yrs…got it from a friend for trade..and he got from a friend for trade…funny stuff..but who has more info on these instruments??…please post or write me…ide like to know ANYTHING about them…and was it meant to say rhapsoby ??..or was THAT even a mispelling from the manufacturer..lol..anyway..keep rocking… : : has anyone ever heard of this company??? : I have one that I bought from a friend of mine about 10 years ago. I can’t seem to find any info on them either. I’ve got an FG160 that says it was made in 1985. The action on it is pretty high even after I had a guitar tech sand down the bridge. It sounds good but then again, I’ve never played any other acoustic guitar.

Anonymous

: : has anyone ever heard of this company??? : I have one that I bought from a friend of mine about 10 years ago. I can’t seem to find any info on them either. I’ve got an FG160 that says it was made in 1985. The action on it is pretty high even after I had a guitar tech sand down the bridge. It sounds good but then again, I’ve never played any other acoustic guitar. I’ve got one with the same markings. I bought mine in 1988 for $75 I think. I just restringed it with Martin Steel & Silk folk guitar strings (M130) and the thing sounds wonderful.

Anonymous

: : has anyone ever heard of this company??? : I have one that I bought from a friend of mine about 10 years ago. I can’t seem to find any info on them either. I’ve got an FG160 that says it was made in 1985. The action on it is pretty high even after I had a guitar tech sand down the bridge. It sounds good but then again, I’ve never played any other acoustic guitar. I just got one from my boyfriend’s uncle; he says it’s pretty old. I’ve been looking around for info on them, but, like you guys, I haven’t found anything. This site, actually, is the only one on Google that came up. Lol.

Anonymous

: : has anyone ever heard of this company??? : I have one that I bought from a friend of mine about 10 years ago. I can’t seem to find any info on them either. I’ve got an FG160 that says it was made in 1985. The action on it is pretty high even after I had a guitar tech sand down the bridge. It sounds good but then again, I’ve never played any other acoustic guitar. well…i finally got some info on this thing…it turns out they were made in korea in the late 70’s/early 80s at the epiphone factory…i knew it was the closest thing to a gibson without actually being one…later…Chris

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.