Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics how can i clean my les paul

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

how do i clean my les paul, i need to clean the fretboard, pickups, body and basically the whole thing cause i want it to look all sexy. but i don’t know what materials to use, ect. so. any help would be usefuul

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Paint thinner removes everything : how do i clean my les paul, i need to clean the fretboard, pickups, body and basically the whole thing cause i want it to look all sexy. but i don’t know what materials to use, ect. so. any help would be usefuul

Anonymous

: how do i clean my les paul, i need to clean the fretboard, pickups, body and basically the whole thing cause i want it to look all sexy. but i don’t know what materials to use, ect. so. any help would be usefuul Step one:Remove strings. Step two:clean using ordinary household furniture polish. I’m not sure if you have MR SHEEN IN THE STATES. Step three:Re-string,tune up and play. Your L/P NOW LOOKS SEXY AND SOUNDS GOOD. NEXT TIME CLEAN AFTER EVERY USE AND YOU WON’T HAVE TO ASK THIS QUESTION. PSYCO.

Anonymous

Ordinary household furniture polish should not be used. It eventually damages the finish on guitars that have a nitrocellulose based finisk. And avoid aerosols: they spray chemical shit into the electrics unless you’re careful. I recomend warm water and a damp, clean cotton cloth. For a rosewood fingerboard, lemon oil and a very fine, very soft, and very gently used wire brush or pad. Or stick with a cotton cloth.

Anonymous

Go to: http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com/care.htm#clean I’m not shure if it will help, but check it anyway.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.