Ibanez Rocket Roll II Flying V

Posted by Nadia Burton on Sat, 04/13/02 - 15:55:25.

I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez Rocket Roll II Flying V

: I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth??

I have one too. It's metalic cherry red and sounds awsome ! To me it's priceless.

Andy

: : I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth??

: I have one too. It's metalic cherry red and sounds awsome ! To me it's priceless.

: Andy

And me-but it's white-it was my 18th b'day present in 1982 and I still have it, and record and gig with it. To me, mine's priceless too, but I'd be interested to know what it's worth.

I would totally love to buy one of these, if ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING LET ME KNOW

splints@gmail.com

sales with a 20 dollar finders fee if the deal is good if you arent the seller.

Thank You

Hi Guys
I've recently watched a few tatty examples of these awsome guitars for sale on eBay without the hardcase reaching between £292 to £330.00. I'm about to sell an excellent example of this guitar which has lived in it's hardcase for over 15 years, only coming out on special occasions. This guitar has a very quick low action, is totaly origional and a joy to play. I'll be advertising in about a week so let me know if your interested.
Paullewis@v21.me.uk

: I have a black 1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V.I would like to know how many were made and a rough idea of how much it is worth??

i HAVE A 82 ALSO ANY ONE HAVE A PIC ?

1982 rocket roll for sale

I also have an 82 rocket roll in cherry red, still have the original hard case too. in mint condition these guitars are valued at between $900-$1100 USD. plays and sounds amazing, action is set real low. perfectly in tune and intonated. im selling mine. email me if your interested with an offer and I can email pics jeremyzombii@yahoo.com

I just got my hands on a

I just got my hands on a Ibanez rocket roll 2 I have no idea what year it was manufactured can anyone help me figure out it's value or atleast some more info on it

Caleb - Look at the neck

Caleb - Look at the neck plate and determine the month and year from the first letter and following 2 numbers:

A = January
B = February
C = March
L = December

IE Serial: J821138

In the example "J" is the 10th letter so it is the 10th month which is May. The following 2 digits are the year manufacture, in this case 1982. the following 4 numbers in the serial is the completed Ibanez guitar of the month of May in 1982.

So if your serial is J821138 that means you have a model completed at the factory in May of 1982 and was the 1138th overall Ibanez to be completed in that month at the Fujigen plant.

Toodaloo!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.