Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Tori amos’s smells like teen spirit cover

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Has anybody the whole guitar tab of this great song. I’ve just found the intro transcripted for guitar. I really need the tab! please help me! Thomas

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Has anybody the whole guitar tab of this great song. I’ve just found the intro transcripted for guitar. I really need the tab! please help me! Thomas Can u send me your intro tab or the whole tab if u found it please

Anonymous

Oh my God, It’s fantastic. I’m looking for the chords myself and once i have them i’m gonna work it out for the piano. Would you like me to mail you what i come up with?

Anonymous

Yeah, could u send me the chords and what u worked out? thx

Anonymous

I have been frantically searching for a piano part for this song. If you come up with anything, will you let me know?

Anonymous

I have it (3 different versions) all are live played!

Anonymous

please send me and tabs or sheet music any of you have. tremendous thanx

Anonymous

: Oh my God, It’s fantastic. I’m looking for the chords myself and once i have them i’m gonna work it out for the piano. Would you like me to mail you what i come up with?

Anonymous

can u email me the guitar and piano part 4 smells like teen spirit tori amos stylee please. i begging u. thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.