Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson C-O-Classic 981894

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value.

Thank you for any help.

Patsy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Patsy. Call me and I will tell you anything you would like to know about your guitar (s). You will find no one more knowledgeable about Gibson C O Classic Guitars. Period!!!
      Kevin, 734-497-7820. Any Time, including now!!!

Anonymous

: I’m trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value. : Thank you for any help. : Patsy Perhaps this will guide you… http://www.aomusicshop.com/classical.html

Anonymous

: I’m trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value. : Thank you for any help. : Patsy Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies?

Anonymous

: : I’m trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value. : : Thank you for any help. : : Patsy : Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies? : : Tom :Hi, I have a c-o-classic ser# 191472, curious of value, have not found any info. Please contact me if you find out anything.

Anonymous

: : : I’m trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value. : : : Thank you for any help. : : : Patsy : : Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies? : : : Tom : :Hi, I have a c-o-classic ser# 191472, curious of value, have not found any info. Please contact me if you find out anything. : : Hi, I just bought one in perfect condition from eBay – paid $585 – having played it, I know I got a good buy – anybody selling one in good shape 3 – $400 like the old messages report, I’m interested.

Anonymous

: : : I’m trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value. : : : Thank you for any help. : : : Patsy : : Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies? : : : Tom : :Hi, I have a c-o-classic ser# 191472, curious of value, have not found any info. Please contact me if you find out anything. I have seen a NH guitar dealer selling one online for $400, in good shape. Mark

Anonymous

I bougt my C-O-Classic, a bit older #217746, for $260 on Ebay about a year ago. It is in "good" condition, a bit rough around the edges but still solid. It came in a brand-x case from a pawn shop-type seller. A friend has a near-mint one, a bit newer ser#714xxx he estimates is worth about $500. I think mine sounds a bit richer, longer resonations and such…

Anonymous

hey i have a co- classic ser# 806689 i think it was made in 1964 i’m not sure email me if there’s more info thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.