Gibson C-O-Classic 981894

Posted by P Hunter on Mon, 04/29/02 - 19:38:53.

I'm trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value.

Thank you for any help.

Patsy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson C-O-Classic 981894

: I'm trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value.

: Thank you for any help.

: Patsy
Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies?

: : I'm trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value.

: : Thank you for any help.

: : Patsy
: Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies?
: : Tom
:Hi, I have a c-o-classic ser# 191472, curious of value, have not found any info. Please contact me if you find out anything.

hey i have a co- classic ser# 806689 i think it
was made in 1964 i'm not sure email me if there's
more info thanks

: : : I'm trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value.

: : : Thank you for any help.

: : : Patsy
: : Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies?
: : : Tom
: :Hi, I have a c-o-classic ser# 191472, curious of value, have not found any info. Please contact me if you find out anything.

I have seen a NH guitar dealer selling one online for $400, in good shape. Mark

Bought one for $260 on Ebay

I bougt my C-O-Classic, a bit older #217746, for $260 on Ebay about a year ago. It is in "good" condition, a bit rough around the edges but still solid. It came in a brand-x case from a pawn shop-type seller. A friend has a near-mint one, a bit newer ser#714xxx he estimates is worth about $500. I think mine sounds a bit richer, longer resonations and such...

: : : I'm trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value.

: : : Thank you for any help.

: : : Patsy
: : Hi, I also am trying to price a c-o-classic, ser #856331. Did you get any replies?
: : : Tom
: :Hi, I have a c-o-classic ser# 191472, curious of value, have not found any info. Please contact me if you find out anything.

: : Hi, I just bought one in perfect condition from eBay - paid $585 - having played it, I know I got a good buy - anybody selling one in good shape 3 - $400 like the old messages report, I'm interested.

: I'm trying to find out the value of this guitar, and I am at a dead end. Could someone please email me with information on the value.

: Thank you for any help.

: Patsy
Perhaps this will guide you...
http://www.aomusicshop.com/classical.html

Patsy

Patsy. Call me and I will tell you anything you would like to know about your guitar (s). You will find no one more knowledgeable about Gibson C O Classic Guitars. Period!!!
Kevin, 734-497-7820. Any Time, including now!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.