Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics What’s this Amp?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I recently Found and bought an amp at a antique shop here on Okinawa. It’s an ACE TONE Brand, model GUTS ACE SA-45. Any body here of these before? I paid About .50 for it.

Thanks for any info.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I recently Found and bought an amp at a antique shop here on Okinawa. It’s an ACE TONE Brand, model GUTS ACE SA-45. Any body here of these before? I paid About $8.50 for it. : Thanks for any info. Yes I have seen these, there was whole line in the 60’s, they had guitar and bass amps and also keyboards they were pretty cool. They were sold in department stores such as Woodwards here in Canada

Anonymous

: I recently Found and bought an amp at a antique shop here on Okinawa. It’s an ACE TONE Brand, model GUTS ACE SA-45. Any body here of these before? I paid About $8.50 for it. : Thanks for any info. Yes, I have seen these, there was a whole line back , in the 60’s, they had guitar and bass amps and also keyboards they were pretty cool. Probably the first of Japanese imports to America. I used to see them sold in department stores here in Canada.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.