Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Vox footswitch !?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi !
    Does anyone know the schematics for a double footswitch for Vox guitar combo? The footswitch should control the tremolo and the gain separately.
    I tried one schematics for a double switch but it only worked for the tremolo. The schema was so that the ground of the plug was common and the middle part of the stereo plug was for the tremolo. The tip part of the plug did not do anything. When I tried a normal single footswitch the tremolo was always off.
    Any ideas? Or is it that the plug is something else than normal stereo plug?

Related Article:
    Vox Blues Amp Review

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

You can buy the Vox footswitch online for $30 plus shipping. Is it really that much less expensive to buy the components and fabicate the double switch? : Hi ! : Does anyone know the schematics for a double footswitch for Vox guitar combo? The footswitch should control the tremolo and the gain separately. : I tried one schematics for a double switch but it only worked for the tremolo. The schema was so that the ground of the plug was common and the middle part of the stereo plug was for the tremolo. The tip part of the plug did not do anything. When I tried a normal single footswitch the tremolo was always off. : Any ideas? Or is it that the plug is something else than normal stereo plug?

Anonymous

The model of the footswitch is VRS2 Dual Footswitch I think. Does anyone know the wiring of this switch?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.