Martin SPD16K2 to be or not to be

Posted by Brian on Wed, 05/08/02 - 06:47:59.

I am thinking of buying a Martin SPD16K2, does anyone think they may become a collectors item?

The reason I ask is that I have been searching for that special guitar and don't want to loose too much money if this guitar dosen't manage to forge a permanent place in my music life.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Martin SPD16K2 to be or not to be

I don't know about the "collectability" of it, but would assume that as it is a "special edition" of the spd-16 series that would only help, but it should defintely hold it's value if kept in great condition, so if it dosen't work you shouldn't be out much... if anything, and depending on the price you get it for you might make a couple of bucks.

: I am thinking of buying a Martin SPD16K2, does anyone think they may become a collectors item?

: The reason I ask is that I have been searching for that special guitar and don't want to loose too much money if this guitar dosen't manage to forge a permanent place in my music life.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.