Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Jackson/charvel serial numbers

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know where check or search jackson serial numbers other than the jackson website that takes 3 to 4 weeks.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

id like help identifying my jackosn/charvel. serial number is as follows….0804398. it is a pink color, no neck palte, its a neck thru design. from what i read i want to say its an indian made model from 1990. any help would be appreciated

Anonymous

I have an older Charvel Jackson – not sure of the year. serial number is 309908. Pickups are Jackson, tremolo bridge is Jackson, licensed by Floyd Rose patents. Can anyone tell me what year it is and/or how much it is worth? Thanks

Anonymous

I have a Jackson/Charvel 88 serial 0503, can anyone tell me how old, value or any info?
      Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

I bought few years ago my Jackson and it looks like late 90’s Japan made bolt-on dinky but I’m not sure.. That is why I was trying to get information out of serial number, but I can not find anything. The number (901158) is on the neckplate!

Can no one help me?!?

Anonymous

I a trying to identify my purple Charvel Jackson to figure out what it is worth for insurance purposes.thankyou

Anonymous

I have a Charvel Jackson with a Floyd Rose Tremolo. It is Black with 3 knobs one for Volume. It also has 3 switches below the knobs and a seperate three-way switch to the side. It has a Jackson Humbucker and two single coil Jackson pick-ups. The Guitar has a battery fitted in the back. It has a 6 digit number

251368 from USA Fortworth

I bought it for £150 from a Music Shop in London England in 1990 Second-Hand in Mint Condition. Does anyone know if it is a real Charvel Jackson????

And How much is it worth now???

Thanks

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where check or search jackson serial numbers other than the jackson website that takes 3 to 4 weeks. :

Anonymous

my charvel has a 7 digit serial number! any ideas anyone?? i cant find any info.

Anonymous

You can find most on the Ed Roman Guitar shop site. I think it’s edroman.com or do a search on ed roman. His place is in las vegas

Anonymous

Pleas help me : i need to find the serial number J005909 and i dont know where to look for it .. pleas help ..

Anonymous

i bought a jackson k-2 dinky for $450 dollars and i need information to keep w/ my guitar

Anonymous

I’d also like to know about my jackson/charvel. I went to the website, and they didn’t even have my serial number…it starts out with a C…and that’s not even an option on the website. thanks.

Anonymous

: I’d also like to know about my jackson/charvel. I went to the website, and they didn’t even have my serial number…it starts out with a C…and that’s not even an option on the website. : thanks.

Anonymous

: I’d also like to know about my jackson/charvel. I went to the website, and they didn’t even have my serial number…it starts out with a C…and that’s not even an option on the website. : thanks.

Anonymous

: : I’d also like to know about my jackson/charvel. I went to the website, and they didn’t even have my serial number…it starts out with a C…and that’s not even an option on the website. : : thanks. The same here Mine is a c 703393 And I cant find any info anywhere. If you have found anything please email me.

Anonymous

I have a similar problem. Mine is a thru neck numbered c803443 and I can’t track it down anywhere. I have no idea whether it was made in Fort Worth, Korea, or timbuctoo ! Its kinda buggin me .. : : : I’d also like to know about my jackson/charvel. I went to the website, and they didn’t even have my serial number…it starts out with a C…and that’s not even an option on the website. : : : thanks. : The same here : Mine is a c 703393 And I cant find any info anywhere. If you have found anything please email me.

Anonymous

I have Jackson/Charvel made in U.S.A Serial:325964

Anonymous

i have a charvel by jackson/charvel serial has 6 degits and a 2 stamped on the fret board between the 17th and 18th fret the serial # starts with 22 the plate on the back says charvel ft.worth,tx. any info would be deaply appriecited

Anonymous

I also have a Charvel with a 6-digit serial number on a metal plate on the back and it says Ft. Worth, TX. I’ve been searching for some way to find info. on it, but have been unable to find any info on it.

Anonymous

: I also have a Charvel with a 6-digit serial number on a metal plate on the back and it says Ft. Worth, TX. I’ve been searching for some way to find info. on it, but have been unable to find any info on it. I have one that is the same as yours. It is a 6 (303470) digit number on a plate that says ft worth. I bought it brand new somewhere around 1987. I have been looking to see if I had any records on it, but heh, that was long ago and I was much younger 🙂 Hope this narrows it down for you a little.

Anonymous

I’ve got a 6 digit also.Try this website guys http://www.autumn-frost.com/ICSNDB.html : : I also have a Charvel with a 6-digit serial number on a metal plate on the back and it says Ft. Worth, TX. I’ve been searching for some way to find info. on it, but have been unable to find any info on it. : : I have one that is the same as yours. It is a 6 (303470) digit number on a plate that says ft worth. : I bought it brand new somewhere around 1987. I have been looking to see if I had any records on it, but heh, that was long ago and I was much younger 🙂 : Hope this narrows it down for you a little.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.