Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Wanted info on brand

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey, I’m looking for information about an Italian made guitar, brand name Ermelinda Silvestri, possibly made in the late 1960’s. I would love to hear about any info on this guitar. thanks xo

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi i bought this guitar many yrs ago for my daughter,the owner befor me also bought it second hand,but he had painted it unfortunatly,its quite small,with a couple of strings missing,but now im ready to sell on any ideas on the value

Anonymous

I’ve got two of these Italian guitars. One from around 1900 and the other from the 20’s (with original case). All I have been able to find out is from the label in my newer model. It says the company was founded in 1891. They both have a lot of character that’s for sure.

Anonymous

: Hey, I’m looking for information about an Italian made guitar, brand name Ermelinda Silvestri, possibly made in the late 1960’s. I would love to hear about any info on this guitar. thanks xo Hi There, Silvestri is know for his mandolines but he made great Itialn guitars as well. I have one from the 1920’s and it sounds like a Selmer Macaferia, very loud with a arched back. I believe his son or grandson still makes guitars and mandolines in Iatly.

Anonymous

I did a Google search for "Ermelinda Silvestri" and your page was the only one found. I was looking because a neighbour gave me a Silvestri mandolin with a broken soundboard. I don’t have any info yet either. Regards, rathpy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.