Tape echo machine

Posted by LUCA on Fri, 05/24/02 - 13:52:30.

Hi, I've just bought an EVANS SUPER ECHO tape echo machine. It's used but works well and sound great. s there anyone who can help me giving informations about EVANS (I don't know where this label is from) about user manual and/or schematics, lenght of replacement tape and so on.
Thanks
Luca

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tape echo machine

I'm looking for the same info... Great machine, eh?
Wou can use regular reel to reel tape as a replacement, the lenght isn' t that critical, just make sure to leave no gap, otherwise the glue from the3M euh tape will kill your heads...

Re: Tape echo machine model SE 810

I've just bought an EVANS SUPER ECHO tape echo machine. It's used but works well and sound great. s there anyone who can help me giving informations about EVANS (I don't know where this label is from) about user manual and/or schematics, lenght of replacement tape and so on.
THANK YOU PETER

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.