Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics wiring diagram for Epiphone Nighthawk desperately needed

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone have a diagram for a Epiphone Nighthawk? Its a Epiphone Nighthawk special with one minihumbucker(neck) a single coil(?) market "OBL" in the middle and a slanted humbucker market (OBL" in the bridge position. Thanks in advance for any help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey Bro, i have this… if you want i can send ya… =’] : Anyone have a diagram for a Epiphone Nighthawk? Its a Epiphone Nighthawk special with one minihumbucker(neck) a single coil(?) market "OBL" in the middle and a slanted humbucker market (OBL" in the bridge position. Thanks in advance for any help

Anonymous

: Anyone have a diagram for a Epiphone Nighthawk? Its a Epiphone Nighthawk special with one minihumbucker(neck) a single coil(?) market "OBL" in the middle and a slanted humbucker market (OBL" in the bridge position. Thanks in advance for any help Sorry cant help but if you do get the info can you send me a copy please. I too have one of these guitars and there appears to be a wiring prob as well , many thanks in advance Keith

Anonymous

Also desperate for a wiring diagram of a nighthawk – mine is also not right – perhaps a bad batch??! any help gratefully received! Russ

Anonymous

: : Anyone have a diagram for a Epiphone Nighthawk? Go : Sorry cant help but if you do get the info can you send me a copy please. I too have one of these guitars and there appears to be a wiring prob as well , many thanks in advance Keith Go to Gibson.com and in their FAQ or discontinued section look for schematics and wiring diagrams for the Gibson Nighthawk Special three pickup model. Hum at the neck (firebird style?), single (hot rsx?) middle, and a gibson slanted hum at the bridge.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.