Korg Pandora Px1

Posted by Simon on Sun, 05/26/02 - 06:57:18.

Hi there, I bought a PX1 secondhand, with no instruction manual. Does any kind soul out there possess one which they would be willing to scan and send to me? Cheers everyone.

Related Gear:
See where the Korg Pandora Mini came in our list of the best Headphone Amps

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Korg Pandora Px1

: Hi there, I bought a PX1 secondhand, with no instruction manual. Does any kind soul out there possess one which they would be willing to scan and send to me? Cheers everyone.
\

just go to yahoo.com and type toneworks pandora px1 and you will find alot of information about te px1

You still interested in a manual? I could scan mine for you I bought one the other day that came with one.
...Jacqui

I bought one years ago, decided today to dig it out. Now I can't remember how to get the tuner - if you could tell me that I would be grateful!

Thanx!

Yes, I'd like to get a manual.

: You still interested in a manual? I could scan mine for you I bought one the other day that came with one.
: ...Jacqui

Hi Jaqui,

Would you mind sending me a manual as well?

Thank you very much

Tordonn

Hi. this is to the guy with the Pandora PX1 MANual . .dude. .it`d be so rad if you could send me a copy . i just bought a used px1 and it didn`t come with one. thanx a billion dude.

i am in the same boat i could use a manual as well would you be willing to email me a copy?
David P thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.