Mosrite Hollow Body Red

Posted by PJ Howell on Fri, 05/31/02 - 14:49:14.
Advertisement

Does anyone have information as to where I might find a Mosrite Hollow Body Red? My husband's was stollen years ago when he was 16, and he's never recovered. I would like to find one to replace it before his next birthday. He and the Vet will be 50.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Mosrite Hollow Body Red

Have you tried ebay and other online auction sites ? theres a nice cherry sunburst celebrity (ok only kinda red:) on ebay now... search the online stores too. 34 years and he still hasn't 'recovered'... that says it all about us guys and our toys !!! :)

: Does anyone have information as to where I might find a Mosrite Hollow Body Red? My husband's was stollen years ago when he was 16, and he's never recovered. I would like to find one to replace it before his next birthday. He and the Vet will be 50.

Try GBase

http://www.gbase.com

do a search for mosrite and see what you find.

Re: Mosrite Hollow Body Red

: Does anyone have information as to where I might find a Mosrite Hollow Body Red? My husband's was stollen years ago when he was 16, and he's never recovered. I would like to find one to replace it before his next birthday. He and the Vet will be 50.

yes i have a 12 string electric hollow body gutar and am iterested in selling it. it is an excelent gutar it has three shades of color wood grain in the center with a red around and black on and of around the edges the.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.