Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics starfield guitars, are they worth much

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: : .

Anonymous

what model ??? I’ve seen some of the custom ones by Mike Lipe go for a pretty decent price. : .

Anonymous

: what model ??? I’ve seen some of the custom ones by Mike Lipe go for a pretty decent price. : : .

Anonymous

Funny subject, this. They ought to be worth a ton, but they sell for very little. It’s just hard to find buyers for them. I got my American Cabriolet Special for £400 in London.

Anonymous

: Funny subject, this. They ought to be worth a ton, but they sell for very little. It’s just hard to find buyers for them. I got my American Cabriolet Special for £400 in London.

Anonymous

: : Funny subject, this. They ought to be worth a ton, but they sell for very little. It’s just hard to find buyers for them. I got my American Cabriolet Special for £400 in London. Yeah, I just bought a Strfld American Cabriolet frm. sombody in England for 300 british lb. about 550. ish $$. Ebay. Very upstanding post. Its enroute now. Havnt seen it in person. Pictures look great. Seller seems legit,, good ebay rating & such. Could believe it lasted on ebay for 2 weeks or so without a bid . I won it with singal bid. Seemed with all the hoopla it would have been snathed… Its like there’s somthing I dont know.. Description was solid. I guess Ill find out soon.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.