starfield guitars, are they worth much

Posted by Tom on Sat, 06/01/02 - 15:12:01.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: starfield guitars, are they worth much

what model ??? I've seen some of the custom ones by Mike Lipe go for a pretty decent price.
: .

: what model ??? I've seen some of the custom ones by Mike Lipe go for a pretty decent price.
: : .

Funny subject, this. They ought to be worth a ton, but they sell for very little. It's just hard to find buyers for them. I got my American Cabriolet Special for £400 in London.

: Funny subject, this. They ought to be worth a ton, but they sell for very little. It's just hard to find buyers for them. I got my American Cabriolet Special for £400 in London.

: : Funny subject, this. They ought to be worth a ton, but they sell for very little. It's just hard to find buyers for them. I got my American Cabriolet Special for £400 in London.

Yeah, I just bought a Strfld American Cabriolet
frm. sombody in England for 300 british lb.
about 550. ish $$. Ebay. Very upstanding post.
Its enroute now. Havnt seen it in person. Pictures
look great. Seller seems legit,, good ebay rating & such. Could believe it lasted on ebay
for 2 weeks or so without a bid . I won it with singal bid. Seemed with all the hoopla it would have been snathed... Its like there's somthing
I dont know.. Description was solid. I guess Ill find out soon.

:
: .

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.