what are my guitars worth?

Posted by Laura on Sun, 06/02/02 - 22:46:51.

I have a Kay guitar, that was given to me as i was learning...the number on it is KCL 365..how old and how much......also, I just recently got a new one for Christmas of 2001.....it is Santa Rosa Folk, K535...if anyone has any info on either ofthese, please e-mail me thank you ~Laura~

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: what are my guitars worth?

yes i have a japanese fender telecaster wit foto flame finish. serial # A067212 not sure what year it is, but it is barely used and is basically brand new, it comes with basically brand new tweek case which was rarely used. if you could let me know how much it is worth it would greatly help me in selling it. thanks

: has anyone got a price on these jap foto flame guitars yet?

i have an old guitar thats an ovalten model no.1111-4 and its in perfect condition i would like to know how much its worth if any one has any information please e mail me at selenakarina@aol.com but if you email me put on the subject guitar help then i know i can open it. thank you ..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.