Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Boss MT-2 settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need some good settings for a Boss MT-2. I’m using it with a Marshall amp and I can’t get a good sound. HELP!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I need some good settings for a Boss MT-2. I’m using it with a Laney amp and I can’t get a good sound. HELP!!!

Anonymous

Well, this can depend on many things. Do you have a good guitar or good pick-ups? Are you using a battery for the MT-2? Is it new? What kind of Marshall are you using? Marshall speakers are generally shite. Some Marshall amps are compatible with the MT-2. What sound do you want? Turn the bass, mid and treble on the amp to 5. Turn everything on the metal zone to 5. Then begin playing with the metal zone. The problem might be that the MT-2 is shit.

Anonymous

on the amp put low- 2-4 mid – 0-3 high -8-10 on your pedal put the level at half put both the high and low equlizers to 3/4 so its pointing right… put the mid and middle equlizers point on diagnils upward the small nob on top pointing slightly left and the right one pointing slightly right… and the distortion nob pointing on the same as the mid freq, (its the bottom right equilizer nob) it will give you a really metal type sound

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.