Boss MT-2 settings

Posted by hi on Thu, 06/06/02 - 19:12:16.

I need some good settings for a Boss MT-2. I'm using it with a Marshall amp and I can't get a good sound. HELP!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Boss MT-2 settings

Well, this can depend on many things. Do you have a good guitar or good pick-ups?

Are you using a battery for the MT-2? Is it new?

What kind of Marshall are you using? Marshall speakers are generally shite. Some Marshall amps are compatible with the MT-2.

What sound do you want?

Turn the bass, mid and treble on the amp to 5. Turn everything on the metal zone to 5. Then begin playing with the metal zone.

The problem might be that the MT-2 is shit.

Re: Boss MT-2 settings

on the amp put
low- 2-4
mid - 0-3
high -8-10

on your pedal

put the level at half
put both the high and low equlizers to 3/4 so its pointing right...
put the mid and middle equlizers point on diagnils upward the small nob on top pointing slightly left and the right one pointing slightly right... and the distortion nob pointing on the same as the mid freq, (its the bottom right equilizer nob)
it will give you a really metal type sound

Boss MT-2 settings

: I need some good settings for a Boss MT-2. I'm using it with a Laney amp and I can't get a good sound. HELP!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.