HELP! Do you remember this guitar from the 80's??

Posted by ~D on Sun, 06/09/02 - 00:47:32.

Does anyone remember this guitar that was kind of shaped like an explorer but had big triangular holes cut out of it? I think Joe Perry played one, and there was a band on MTV in the 80's called heaven, who did a cover of knockin on heavens door,,they were up on some rock in the grand canyon or similar.. and the guitar player had one of these.. anyway I have been obsessing on it and can't remember what the hell it was. Please email me if you know, I will be forever grateful! Also, I am trying to remember what the hell kind of guitar that "sled" looking thing was that Howard Leese of Heart used to play.. kind of looked like a spaceship from star trek or something...

any help greatly appreciated~!

dietrick@sonic.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: HELP! Do you remember this guitar from the 80's??

:It's a Washburn Howard Leese Model

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.