Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I need help getting my music heard !!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey whats up guys? I’m new to this board but definitely not new to music. I live vicariously through my guitar-I live eat breath and sleep in treble clef, I’m sure you guys know what I’m saying, music is life, and that’s all there is to it. Hey, question for all of you. Does anyone have like any insider tips on getting my demo out there? I’ve tried sending it out to A & R’s and stuff, but I still don’t get any phone calls, and my pockets are nearly as empty as a Noel Gallager riff, you know what I’m saying? I wish I had an endless supply of money to record with, because that’s whats important right? So tell me, are there any secrets to getting my demo heard? I tried this program called Inside Sessions, they have a website with the same name, its actually an online course The program is really informative, it has detailed information about the Music Industry from Music Industry execs (I know, I was reluctant to listen to tell too!), but the info is solid, and I paid the twenty dollars or so extra to get MY DEMO LISTENED TO BY AN A & R guy for not only feedback, but a chance that I’ll get signed!! Of course, what do they know? I agree, but I don’t want to struggle the rest of my life playing for peanuts, I want some honest feedback to give me the edge you know? Back to my question, does anyone have any secrets? Cause I think for the moment I’ll stick with Inside Sessions…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Are you looking for more traffic or maybe even a gig? Post your comments on http://www.mamothblue.com We’re Getting Music Heard. =) Fritz : Hey whats up guys? I’m new to this board but definitely not new to music. I live vicariously through my guitar-I live eat breath and sleep in treble clef, I’m sure you guys know what I’m saying, music is life, and that’s all there is to it. Hey, question for all of you. Does anyone have like any insider tips on getting my demo out there? I’ve tried sending it out to A & R’s and stuff, but I still don’t get any phone calls, and my pockets are nearly as empty as a Noel Gallager riff, you know what I’m saying? I wish I had an endless supply of money to record with, because that’s whats important right? So tell me, are there any secrets to getting my demo heard? I tried this program called Inside Sessions, they have a website with the same name, its actually an online course The program is really informative, it has detailed information about the Music Industry from Music Industry execs (I know, I was reluctant to listen to tell too!), but the info is solid, and I paid the twenty dollars or so extra to get MY DEMO LISTENED TO BY AN A & R guy for not only feedback, but a chance that I’ll get signed!! Of course, what do they know? I agree, but I don’t want to struggle the rest of my life playing for peanuts, I want some honest feedback to give me the edge you know? Back to my question, does anyone have any secrets? Cause I think for the moment I’ll stick with Inside Sessions…

Anonymous

I’m a fifthteen year older trying to get my music heard. I’m a rapper, I’m from Detroit. Any producer need a young female artist ao rip it out on the mic, holla at chu girl Miss Travia. You can get an contact with me on my email [email protected] or my website http://www.freewebs.com\misstravia

Anonymous

Yo youngone this is Mike, im 18, and a producer. I have been producing for many years. I live in Bad Newz Virginia. I have many contacts such as Teddy Riley, Neptunes, and others. Im looking for a good female mc. Holla back if your intrested and maybe I could send some music 2 you.

Anonymous

: Hey whats up guys? I’m new to this board but definitely not new to music. I live vicariously through my guitar-I live eat breath and sleep in treble clef, I’m sure you guys know what I’m saying, music is life, and that’s all there is to it. Hey, question for all of you. Does anyone have like any insider tips on getting my demo out there? I’ve tried sending it out to A & R’s and stuff, but I still don’t get any phone calls, and my pockets are nearly as empty as a Noel Gallager riff, you know what I’m saying? I wish I had an endless supply of money to record with, because that’s whats important right? So tell me, are there any secrets to getting my demo heard? I tried this program called Inside Sessions, they have a website with the same name, its actually an online course The program is really informative, it has detailed information about the Music Industry from Music Industry execs (I know, I was reluctant to listen to tell too!), but the info is solid, and I paid the twenty dollars or so extra to get MY DEMO LISTENED TO BY AN A & R guy for not only feedback, but a chance that I’ll get signed!! Of course, what do they know? I agree, but I don’t want to struggle the rest of my life playing for peanuts, I want some honest feedback to give me the edge you know? Back to my question, does anyone have any secrets? Cause I think for the moment I’ll stick with Inside Sessions… Iam an artist and yes i am trying to get my music heard all over and on the internet but holla at me and here go my site http://www.geocities.com/diamond_kutters52000/diamond_vision.html

Anonymous

: Hey Hey check out this Music Cd – NOW ONLY $5.00 each ! via mail-order ! http://www.krisomusic.tk and ONLY $6.00 each Secure ONLINE ordering ! Happy Holidays from Kris O.

Anonymous

Hi I realy need to get my music heard and I realy need to get singed soon so if i could get some one to hear my music like Beyonce or Dr.Dre it would really be nice thank you very much Nichole Graves

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.