Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics GIBSON SERIAL NUMBERS

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER????

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi!

I recently adquired a Gibson Les Paul Custom Custom Shop Alpine White serial CS 52314.
      Somebvory can help?
      Thanks a lot!

Best reguards!

Att.

Anonymous

Serial #f923636

Anonymous

would like to know the worth and the year of this guitars

Anonymous

Gibson S/N 901447 stamped on back of headstock. No other markings except 12243? stenciled on inside of back lower bout. Looks like J 185 Everly Bros

Anonymous

I have a red Gibson Les Paul Electric Guitar with the serial #80883603 Could you tell me the blue book price? It is in unbelieveable condition with gold flip out speed winders. Thanks

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? Hello, i’ve got a Gibson Standard with following serial number: 94024464, can you please give me some details about it en some pics? Thanks , Steve.

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? My son has a studio Les Paul, serial number 93050303. I know these numbers are different for the studio Les Paul and wondered if anyone knew if there is a list of these serial numbers. Thank you.

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER is :00411409

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? Gibson Gold Top De Luxe Nr.00134448

Anonymous

I have an old Gibson given to me by my dad. The serial number is 335728. Do you know when this guitar was made? Thank you for your help… Michael Mann

Anonymous

have recntlypurchased a 60’s era gibson solidboy called sonex 180 ( if source can be trusted ) wanted to get a ballpark on the value and exact yearserial number is 83510617 and was made in usa … have never seen one other than this one… please help

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? my pete townshend sg is 01512323.. year of construction?? number of series 1… 250??

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER????

Anonymous

Hello! I Know only the product number! Product #: 517600. Can you tell me the serial number ??????

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? 80552 Can anyone tell me what year it is? Its a Goldtop les paul. thanx

Anonymous

Hello!I bought my Gibson Les Paul Standard (Cherry Wine colour) in the 70’s.Ser No 70548501 Can you please find out the year of manufacture "Please" I’ve tried every way to find out but failing to get the correct year-HELP!

Anonymous

: Hello!I bought my Gibson Les Paul Standard (Cherry Wine colour) in the 70’s.Ser No 70548501 Can you please find out the year of manufacture "Please" I’ve tried every way to find out but failing to get the correct year-HELP! Easy peasy. 1st and 5th numbers indicate the year, 2nd,3rd and 4th numbers indicate the day. The last three numbers indicate the plant where it was made and days prodution number. Kalamazoo used numbers 000-499, Nashville used 500-999. So, your guitar was made on the 23rd February 1978 at the Nashville plant and was the 2nd guitar to be stamped that day. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

i dont know if any ones answered yet, but, basically its this… YDDDYPPP the YY is the production year the DDD is the day of the year the PPP is the plant destination or instrument rank.

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? 91337748

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? 91337748

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER 93106625

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER 93106625

Anonymous

serial # 80399501

Anonymous

I urgently need Flobo Image Recovery warez/crack. This apllication is unique. It recovers images inserted in MS Office file formats: Power Point, Word, acces, excel. It’s the only software capable to recover images for any file format recovery of MSOffice suite. This recovery software is provided by Flobo Recovery( http://www.floborecovery.dsoftscape.com). After a virus attack I had several Microsoft Office files to recover. I tried demo and it works great. Unfortunatelly it recovers only 2 images.

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER???? 71089032

Anonymous

: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE AGE OF A VINTAGE GIBSON BY THE SERIAL NUMBER????i think it,s a 1976 gibson explorer,#1 0061

Anonymous

3 2143 (my guitar it´s a Gibson Les Paul Classic. Thanks!

Anonymous

: 3 2143 (my guitar it´s a Gibson Les Paul Classic. : Thanks!

Anonymous

: : 3 2143 (my guitar it´s a Gibson Les Paul Studio : : Thanks!

Anonymous

I have a gibson less paul i want to know were is the serial number cause i cant find it

Anonymous

: I have a gibson hummingbird. The serial number is 118801. I think it is a 1969 model. Am I right?

Anonymous

I have a Gibson J45 sunburst in color. Serial number 319000. Excellent condition. Could you tell me what year it was made and approx. how much it is worth?

Anonymous

i am buying a les paul…but there are two tone nobs and they are at the bottom of the guitar instead of just one on the top… it says its a vintage usa on the back…but and the humbuckers arent like ive ever seen…the back one isnt covered and the one in front has a smooth cover. so whats up?…..it does have gibson on the head of the guitar

Anonymous

I have in possesion a parlour Gibson guitar with the serial numbers : 6561 13 as a serial number at the base of the neck inside the sound box. Also there is a truss rod. Comparing it to a picture, it looks like its an LG-1. Finish is sunburst. Can you help us date it. Thanks for all your help! Brian

Anonymous

SERIAL NUMBER. Y6296 30 . THIS IS HOW IT READS INSIDE THE GUITAR. WHAT IS THE BREAK DOWN OF THIS SERIAL NUMBER. I KNOW THE " Y " REPRESENTS 1953. THIS IS A GIBSON J-45 ACOUSTIC. THANKS

Anonymous

I’m not quite sure if ?’s advise is right if it’s a vintage Gibson… or… I could be wrong…lol Anyway, you could check out http://www.gibson.com/downloads/bluebook/GibsonSERIALNUMBERS.pdf but need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. Have fun and good luck.

Anonymous

usually by the last two numbers. 70 would be 1970 etc.

Anonymous

What year is this les paul deluxe and how much is it worth? ser # 99222881 guitar is 70% condition in cherry red.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.