Voxton guitar

Posted by rockin'rolanda on Thu, 06/27/02 - 16:39:00.
Advertisement

Hey folks- I've got a Voxton 12 string, with built-in pickup & volume/tone controls.
Serial No: 1968966 / Model X-204
Found some comments from several years ago debating the origin of Voxton guitars...probably made in Asia. Anyone have any current info?
Many thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Voxton guitar

Hi
Came across this by doing a search for Voxton.
I have a 1968 vintage 6 string archtop that plays great.I too am looking for more info on this company.
The guitar I bought was used at the time so no literature came with it.

Leon

: Hey folks- I've got a Voxton 12 string, with built-in pickup & volume/tone controls.
: Serial No: 1968966 / Model X-204
: Found some comments from several years ago debating the origin of Voxton guitars...probably made in Asia. Anyone have any current info?
: Many thanks.

I have a voxton Bass (335 style), Circa 1967 which I am currently customizing. Voxton was a trade name used in the 60, by the Thomas organ company in California... I have no other info... Sorry.
Jim

: Hey folks- I've got a Voxton 12 string, with built-in pickup & volume/tone controls.
: Serial No: 1968966 / Model X-204
: Found some comments from several years ago debating the origin of Voxton guitars...probably made in Asia. Anyone have any current info?
: Many thanks.

I've got an old Voxton 6 string acoustic. It has a sticker inside from Thomas Organ Company of Sepulveda, CA. I have no idea of its worth. Sounds good. Spruce top, rosewood back and sides.

Voxton Guitar X-201

I picked this guitar up from a friend of mine... wondered if anyone could tell me anything about it. I can't much info on it at all. It's a Voxton. It's model is X- 201. It's in very good condition and sounds great. Does anybody know if their worth anything at all.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.